Old July 4th 05, 04:58 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On 4 Jul 2005 06:47:56 -0700, "Nick E. Name"
wrote:

Mr. Crocker,

Thanks for the list. I didn't realize scanner people might think of
"Shawnee, Kansas" as meaning the COUNTY of Shawnee, which is quite far
away from the city of Shawnee where I live.

Still, thanks for the effort.

Probably most people reading your response don't give a hoot about
where you live and the next time you ask a question these same folks
aren't going to bother reading or responding. Nice job.
Old July 5th 05, 05:41 PM
Nick E. Name

=====================================

July 5, 2005

Dear Ms. Czepiel,

Thanks for writing, but I'm unclear on what you're saying.

As you can see from the prior posts, at least a few people gave a hoot.
For instance, Mr. Crocker, whom you quote, was kind enough to conduct
some research and send it to me based on where I live.

My question to you and other participants is what it is you mean by
"Nice job."

--Johnny

P.S. Thanks again to all of you, including those who responded
off-list, for your help. I am overwhelmed by your generosity in
listing frequencies for my area, and for showing me how to find more.

=====================================

Old July 6th 05, 03:35 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On 5 Jul 2005 09:41:49 -0700, "Nick E. Name"
wrote:

"Thanks for the list, even if you were wrong and thought it was for
the county and far away from the city where I actually live. "

There is a way to say things and then there's a way not to say things.

=====================================

July 5, 2005

Dear Ms. Czepiel,

Thanks for writing, but I'm unclear on what you're saying.

As you can see from the prior posts, at least a few people gave a hoot.
For instance, Mr. Crocker, whom you quote, was kind enough to conduct
some research and send it to me based on where I live.

My question to you and other participants is what it is you mean by
"Nice job."

--Johnny

This is what you should have said the first time. IMHO. YMMV.

Old July 6th 05, 02:45 PM
Nick E. Name

July 6, 2005

Dear Ms. Czepiel,

First, you have changed your story. Originally your complaint was
about my mentioning where I live, and now it's that I made that
statement in a way you disapprove of.

Second, hilariously, you misquoted me. I did NOT say what you claim I
said.

And I still want to know what you meant by "Nice job."

--Johnny

Old July 6th 05, 04:56 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On 6 Jul 2005 06:45:27 -0700, "Nick E. Name"
wrote:

July 6, 2005

Dear Ms. Czepiel,

First, you have changed your story. Originally your complaint was
about my mentioning where I live, and now it's that I made that
statement in a way you disapprove of.

I have to remember being subtle doesn't compute with some people.

Second, hilariously, you misquoted me. I did NOT say what you claim I
said.

I didn't quote you at all.

And I still want to know what you meant by "Nice job."

And it looks like you're going to die not knowing it too.

--Johnny

You want to get into an argument, meet me on an appropriate fora.

alt.nuke.the.usa

Old July 6th 05, 05:46 PM
Nick E. Name

I apologize, Sarah.

I responded to you as someone who is not a juvenile or a mentally
retarded adult, and I won't do that again.

But, dear Sarah, you can always grow and learn, so don't give up trying
to make sense of the world and the other people in it. It's confusing
to all of us no matter how old or how smart we are, so hang in there.

--Johnny

Old July 6th 05, 06:28 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On 6 Jul 2005 09:46:20 -0700, "Nick E. Name"
wrote:

I apologize, Sarah.

I responded to you as someone who is not a juvenile or a mentally
retarded adult, and I won't do that again.

But, dear Sarah, you can always grow and learn, so don't give up trying
to make sense of the world and the other people in it. It's confusing
to all of us no matter how old or how smart we are, so hang in there.

That's actually a mildly amusing response coming from someone who
can't figure out how to use a search engine.

--Johnny

Old July 17th 05, 04:11 AM

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 11:56:03 -0400, Sarah Czepiel
wrote:

You want to get into an argument, meet me on an appropriate fora.

Preferably one where they know how to spell the singular form
of fora. I'm sure she can be just as much of a blowhard there.