Old November 15th 05, 11:39 PM
HotShot

Default Ontario Canada Ambulance Frequencies?!?!

Have you thought about using any of the vehicle repeater frequencies?

I'm sure there's either an ambulance base or hospital in the area.

Try these.

http://www.radioreference.com/module...ame=RR&aid=575

Doug Mitton wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Hi Doug,

Don't get rid of 150.100 yet, I heard the Kingston dispatcher using it
today to communicate with an air ambulance...

Paul :-)

Doug Mitton wrote:

I still get the fire department fine, OPP still seems active on one of
their old repeaters and Brockville Police still use the old frequency
(Provincial Common) quite often; BUT I haven't found ambulance yet BUT
I haven't been doing a lot of searching either. Maybe I should just
add in the Prescott frequency and see what happens. :-)

Thanks for the info. I don't typically delete any as I still have
fair capacity in my IC-T90A. Thats why I still leave the OPP in there
as well ... they still fall back to the old system.

I do have to get this new one figured out though!

Old November 16th 05, 12:28 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Charlie

Hi HotShot,

I have tried a few of the 413.XXX channels and not heard a peep out of
them. The Ambulance service has changed over to Bell Fleetnet and
dropped the Motorola channels other then using 150.100 for air ambulance
and to contact Brockville Control to get them to open and close doors
when the arrive back at the fire halls they are based at.

Not even sure what band to start searching to find the new channel.

Paul :-)

--
To reply, change the "DOT" to a "." and canada to "ca".
Old November 17th 05, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
HotShot

Well, they are on VHF Fleetnet, check out Radioreference they're all
there. If you don't have a trunking radio to be able to listen to them,
then you have no choice but to use the vehicle repeaters. Try using
them without the pl tone enabled. also search around 410-420 mhz and
look for them there.

You will only hear the EMS on the UHF frequencies if there's a unit in
the area. if not. your sol.

good luck.
http://www.radioreference.com/module...TRSDB&sid=2560