Old December 24th 05, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default alinco dj-x10t

Looking for the cable "pin-out" or setup for pc interface
to this scanner. Anyone have information aside from just
buying the cable.

Also, looked over various sites and found some very old
dos software for programming. I'm looking at controlling
this thing with linux. Anyone have anything on that?

I'll write it if I can connect to it and understand the
command set (if any) certainly it must have some command set
to dump out the settings and/or to issue settings (freq change etc).
The manuals however dont mention anything like that.

TIA
dogdog
Old December 24th 05, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:58:33 +0000, dogdo wrote:

Looking for the cable "pin-out" or setup for pc interface
to this scanner. Anyone have information aside from just
buying the cable.

Also, looked over various sites and found some very old
dos software for programming. I'm looking at controlling
this thing with linux. Anyone have anything on that?

I'll write it if I can connect to it and understand the
command set (if any) certainly it must have some command set
to dump out the settings and/or to issue settings (freq change etc).
The manuals however dont mention anything like that.

TIA
dogdog

Ok I wrote about the command set a little too fast. I found
some stuff from jav232 (documentation) that seems to list
the commands for the DJ-x10, but still if anyone has more
information that would be great. Also an explanation of the
cable needed.

TIA again
dogdog

FS Alinco DR-610 VHF/UHF Rig Matthew Steger Equipment 0 December 23rd 05 10:38 PM
Some final questions on Alinco DJ-X2000 before purchasing Michael J. Scanner 4 December 21st 04 10:13 PM
FA: Alinco EMS-8 speaker/mic Joe Swap 0 November 12th 03 01:34 AM
WTB: Alinco Mobile Radio Microphone Larry Johnson Swap 2 November 9th 03 02:20 AM
FS: Alinco 605TQ Gary Simms Swap 0 July 21st 03 05:23 PM