Old January 11th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Frank

Default PRO-43 upgrade to PRO-97

I have a pro-43 to listen to military air and I'm wondering if the PRO-97
would be an upgrade? The PRO-43 works great, but maybe it's getting too old.
What do you guys think?

Frank

Old January 11th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Al Klein

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 01:50:01 GMT, "Frank"
wrote:

I have a pro-43 to listen to military air and I'm wondering if the PRO-97
would be an upgrade? The PRO-43 works great, but maybe it's getting too old.
What do you guys think?

For MilAir? Nothing's changed since the 43 came out.
Old January 11th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Bill Crocker

Hi Frank!

"If it works don't fix it!", as the saying goes. However, the PRO-97 has
several added luxuries such as alpha tags, better audio, a super back light,
computer programmable, Signal Stalker II, bigger display, bigger keypad &
buttons, etc. Oh yea, it's on sale too ($50.00 off!).

You could easily pay for half of it, or more, by selling the PRO-43 which is
still sought after. Something to think about.

Bill Crocker

. com...

Old January 13th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

I LOVE the 97. but if you're sticking with milair, and not constantly
adding new frequencies, stay with the 43. the 97 is designed for those
who are always adding, changing and searching for new frequencies.

mark

Bill Crocker wrote:
Hi Frank!

"If it works don't fix it!", as the saying goes. However, the PRO-97 has
several added luxuries such as alpha tags, better audio, a super back light,
computer programmable, Signal Stalker II, bigger display, bigger keypad &
buttons, etc. Oh yea, it's on sale too ($50.00 off!).

You could easily pay for half of it, or more, by selling the PRO-43 which is
still sought after. Something to think about.

Bill Crocker

. com...