Old May 11th 06, 03:58 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Pearl Of Wisdom

Default Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

"Steve" wrote in message

"Pearl Of Wisdom" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
bunter sucks too many cocks....

Well he has to pay his passage somehow while jumping from state to state.
Fuel is expensive nowadays.

But a purist like you does it for the taste hey pearl

Nah I have no need to hop trucks and pay my way like that.
No need to wage a flame war against a dumbass kid who ****ed up.

Just a need to **** BuNtEr off for months on end and post dribble here in
these groups that ultimately annoys everyone and maybe then
BuNtEr might stop and think just how annoying it has been all these months
now reading insane dribble.

Understand?

Old May 11th 06, 07:19 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Steve Hurstville

"Pearl Of Wisdom" wrote in message
Nah I have no need to hop trucks and pay my way like that.
No need to wage a flame war against a dumbass kid who ****ed up.

Just a need to **** BuNtEr off for months on end and post dribble here in
these groups that ultimately annoys everyone and maybe then
BuNtEr might stop and think just how annoying it has been all these months
now reading insane dribble.

Understand?

No I don't understand, to me the idea of you coming here and reading
something you know is going to irritate you each time you do it draws a
comparison like eating dog ****, whinging about it, tormenting the dog then
eating some more dog **** then ****ing and moaning again.
I can't for the life of me apply any reason or logic to that.

Old May 11th 06, 03:13 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
BuNtEr

And then ?
"Pearl Of Wisdom" wrote in message

"Damo" wrote in message
u...
Why would you trust someone as untrustworthy as Micheal ?

Anyone who gets stung this time is a fool.

Damian

(Yes, I have had personal experience with the back stabbing SOB)

Did anyone actually say they trust him?

Old May 11th 06, 07:53 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
honestjohn

"Steve Hurstville" wrote in message

"Pearl Of Wisdom" wrote in message
Nah I have no need to hop trucks and pay my way like that.
No need to wage a flame war against a dumbass kid who ****ed up.

Just a need to **** BuNtEr off for months on end and post dribble here

in
these groups that ultimately annoys everyone and maybe then
BuNtEr might stop and think just how annoying it has been all these

months
now reading insane dribble.

Understand?

No I don't understand, to me the idea of you coming here and reading
something you know is going to irritate you each time you do it draws a
comparison like eating dog ****, whinging about it, tormenting the dog

then
eating some more dog **** then ****ing and moaning again.
I can't for the life of me apply any reason or logic to that.

Simple, he's a Ko0K!

Old May 12th 06, 12:59 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
jonz

"Pearl Of Wisdom" wrote in message

"BuNtEr" wrote in message
please do assist him its like helping a sex afender go ahead. knock
yourself out

Funny you said that, we'd all like it if you'd knock yourself out.

Better yet...just knock yourself. You know you'd be better off.
yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Old May 13th 06, 08:28 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Damo

On 2006-05-10 20:03:12 +1000, "Pearl Of Wisdom" said:

"Damo" wrote in message
u...
Why would you trust someone as untrustworthy as Micheal ?

Anyone who gets stung this time is a fool.

Damian

(Yes, I have had personal experience with the back stabbing SOB)

Did anyone actually say they trust him?

Actually just dealing with him requires a level of trust.
Visiting his "web sites" requires you to trust that he has no malicious
scripts etc .

Do I need to go on, or can you see where I am going with this?

Damian

Old May 15th 06, 03:00 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
stubbers

No Damo as a matter a fact I can't see where you, or in fact anyone
else is going in this bull****...

To everyone - If you don't want to visit the site then don't, but don't
whinge and moan about a site, it just makes you all like little ****s
that always got what they wanted. Grow some balls all of you and shut
up... Seriously, there is no one that ****es me off more at the moment
than you guys...

If anyone has any ACTUAL proof, post it here or email it to me... In
other words ****heads, put up or really... SHUT UP... You are ruining a
hobby for people who actually want to help... I for one will be linking
to both sites from my website (when I update it tonight or tommorrow),
so you choose, are you going to prove M did anything wrong, or are you
going to keep moaning like spoilt children...

I eagerly await any proof!

Old May 15th 06, 12:18 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Damo

On 2006-05-15 12:00:00 +1000, "stubbers" said:

No Damo as a matter a fact I can't see where you, or in fact anyone
else is going in this bull****...

To everyone - If you don't want to visit the site then don't, but don't
whinge and moan about a site, it just makes you all like little ****s
that always got what they wanted. Grow some balls all of you and shut
up... Seriously, there is no one that ****es me off more at the moment
than you guys...

If anyone has any ACTUAL proof, post it here or email it to me... In
other words ****heads, put up or really... SHUT UP... You are ruining a
hobby for people who actually want to help... I for one will be linking
to both sites from my website (when I update it tonight or tommorrow),
so you choose, are you going to prove M did anything wrong, or are you
going to keep moaning like spoilt children...

I eagerly await any proof!

Did you read the post I was refering to?

Obviously not.

If you wish to discuss the point I was making so be it, but dont try
and drag me into a discussion I am not directly involved with.
This isnt about websites.
This is about trusting someone.
Someone who has abused trust on many occasions.
I say you would be foolish to trust him again.

Your choice. I made mine long ago and only gave fair warning to those
who may be unawares.

Thank You

Damian

BTB It has been said here that legal action is pending against Micheal,
I wouldnt want to affect anything by posting in relation to such
action.
Notice I chose my words carefully in my posts to reflect that.

Old May 15th 06, 11:54 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Steve Hurstville

"stubbers" wrote in message
ups.com...
Grow some balls all of you and shut
up... Seriously, there is no one that ****es me off more at the moment
than you guys...

And if we tell you to get ****ed and mind your own business what do you
propose to do about it ? I've always determined that those with balls will
speak up as THEMSELVES and take on an issue rather than shut up and do
nothing. We won't shut up simply because you say we should.... "Ball's" in
your court.

Old May 16th 06, 02:06 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
stubbers

Grow some balls or get a life either way...

Try spending the time you spend on here bagging out M and carrying out
personal vendettas having fun...

Bye!