Old May 16th 06, 04:02 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Steve Hurstville

Default Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

"stubbers" wrote in message
oups.com...
Grow some balls or get a life either way...

Try spending the time you spend on here bagging out M and carrying out
personal vendettas having fun...

Bye!

Make me !! How about you do something to make me change.... I'll bag him out
whenever I see fit and there's nothing you or he can do about it. If YOU
have the balls to do something I'll be only too glad to let you know where
to meet me. Michael knows what he has done wrong and to whom, if you want to
be his protector and take on the ramifications of what he's done I'm happy
as I'm sure others will be to let you be a punching bag.
I'll repeat anything I say in here face to face with the people I say it to
Stubby, can you or Michael say the same ? I'm betting Michael wouldn't, he's
terrified of people like me.
As for balls, I'm happy to debate, argue and even slug it out to settle it
and when it comes to getting a life it would be pretty damn hard to squeeze
any more life into my already busy schedule. I'll come meet you and Michael
together and you can lecture me on my behaviour then, hows that sound ?

Old May 16th 06, 06:52 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner

yawn

Old May 16th 06, 09:38 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Rob Adams

On Tue, 16 May 2006 13:02:49 +1000, "Steve Hurstville"
wrote:

"stubbers" wrote in message
roups.com...
Grow some balls or get a life either way...

Try spending the time you spend on here bagging out M and carrying out
personal vendettas having fun...

Bye!

Make me !! How about you do something to make me change.... I'll bag him out
whenever I see fit and there's nothing you or he can do about it. If YOU

Will somebody PLEASE take a measure and finally prove, once and for
all, who has the biggest dick between these two. I'm sick and tired of
seeing the same claptrap on this newsgroup (aus.radio.cb) as I hear of
happening on CB radio in major centers.

Rob.

Old May 16th 06, 09:54 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
NavArea 10

"Rob Adams" wrote in message Will somebody PLEASE take a measure and finally prove, once and for
all, who has the biggest dick between these two.

Rob.

Hubble telescope is down for maintennance sorry...
Old May 16th 06, 02:08 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Mick

"Rob Adams" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 May 2006 13:02:49 +1000, "Steve Hurstville"
wrote:

"stubbers" wrote in message
roups.com...
Grow some balls or get a life either way...

Try spending the time you spend on here bagging out M and carrying out
personal vendettas having fun...

Bye!

Make me !! How about you do something to make me change.... I'll bag him out
whenever I see fit and there's nothing you or he can do about it. If YOU

Will somebody PLEASE take a measure and finally prove, once and for
all, who has the biggest dick between these two. I'm sick and tired of
seeing the same claptrap on this newsgroup (aus.radio.cb) as I hear of
happening on CB radio in major centers.

Rob.

It's got me buggered as to why lots of people on this newsgroup keep complaining
about bunter and the other trolls/W***ers and associated morons.
There are a couple really simple solutions -
1)Just add them to your blocked senders/killfile/****list or whatever you like to
call it.
2) just ignore their postings by not replying to them that way we don't have to see
the dribble that they have sprouted.
I added Bunter (or what ever alias it is using today) ages ago and then just slowly
added more to the list as the various idiotic ramblings continued.
I've found it has cut the number of messages that I have to read on here by at least
60%. Now if only we can get some of the gullible people on here to ignore the trolls
we might get back to having a decent newsgroup.
--
Mick (:-))
You don't have to be mad to post on Usenet,

http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Old May 16th 06, 02:46 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Eddie

I think all you ****s should carry handbags! Wear curlers in ya hair, and
put PLENTY of foundation on ya faces!
hahahahaha hehehehe
woooosh

Old May 17th 06, 12:04 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Steve Hurstville

"Rob Adams" wrote in message

Will somebody PLEASE take a measure and finally prove, once and for
all, who has the biggest dick between these two. I'm sick and tired of
seeing the same claptrap on this newsgroup (aus.radio.cb) as I hear of
happening on CB radio in major centers.

Rob.

Why are you interested in mens dicks ? Are you gay ?

Old May 17th 06, 08:57 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Pumper_50

****LMFAO****

Old May 17th 06, 09:12 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Mick

"Eddie" wrote in message

Oh dear another Bunter clone.
Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLONK

Old May 17th 06, 10:43 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Rob Adams

On Wed, 17 May 2006 09:04:21 +1000, "Steve Hurstville"
wrote:

Why are you interested in mens dicks ? Are you gay ?

It's called a Dick Size War you troll, or did you have an effeminate
upbringing?

Rob.

--
ADVISORY: By sending email to the address in the FROM: header you give
me permission to sell your address to spamlists. To stop yourself from