Old May 10th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
NavArea 10

Default Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

"BuNtEr" wrote in message ...

easy to find out if it is the same person as 99% of isp's have cashe server
and they can tell you who used that ip on what day at what time need i say
more.

Well yeah... Cache server or not, even stacked 10 high at the tip still does not prove WHO
was at the keyboard, only thing it proves is customer xyz from xyz location was connected
to that IP address at that time, in no way proves it was Michael, Jack, Jill, Agatha or Aunt Mary
at the keyboard at the time in question.

And for Michael Keeping he is no better than a Theif, so if he steals from
you you will still think him ok if he does a globle suck job?.

**** havent had a suck job in ages lol ...Michael you up for this
Well I aint got anything to steal of value, so what if some **** takes over me gmail address,
****me I have enough to give meself invites for the next 50 years.

He has set up the very same forum with all the backdoors in it hopeing to
catch any of the people he ****ED over trying to return the favour.

Looks to be standard PHPBB to me, but I havent joined the forums, I get far to much
entertainment just here

I like how these people like people that **** over other good people and all
they have to do to get the nod is make a web page use info stolen from other
websites and its ok well we can see the type of people he atracks cant we.

No your wrong. Have you stopped to think people may be simply visiting his site because they
are interested in the hobby and looking for info/tips etc, and have no inate interest in
bending Michael over the server rack and giving him one.

what i like for you knockers to do for me if you could please its an easy
task one that will prove my point.
Spend allot of money setting up a full blown web server with the best you
can aford, email server web server irc server file server, then pay good
money on a fully unlimated up/down broadband account. then spens lots of man
hours stting all this up, then spend a few years of man hours on your site
doing all the things you need(must be over 200 pages for the site, lots of
content downloads forum and such.

Then have it run for a few years have over 200 members that post 20 to 30
posts a day, then host for FREE at your time/cost 10 web sites,

Then allow ME to come and **** it up not once but all the time, and make you
spend many man hours repairing the dammage the hours you spent.

Ok, from this I can see your angry, very angry...
BUT Bunter god man, its done, you have corrected things, its over and theres little point in
dragging it out in here. I am sure there are those who think Michael is a ****, and those who
probably wanna bend him over that server rack (I am not of either persuasion before you ask lol)...

Im not saying what he may or may not have done is right, I just said the site looks good, it does.

Then let me put up a ****y little web site steal the info from other pages
and you tell every one im ok for i mad a page ?.

Ok let me ask you this - Where did every other ****s info come from eh?
Same deal, other peoples sites, ****ing acma database, books blah blah, its all generic ffs.
A frequency is just that, not something owned by a particular website becasue THEY FOUND IT FIRST!
A bunch of numbers really thats what we are talking about here.

then let me take over your msn abuse your friends on your man let them think
i am you say sick **** like i will rape your child and burn your home.

Yeah well thats just plain nasty aint it...

THEN tell everyone im ok but please done say i did it as you didnt see me did you.

No we didnt actually

Lots of love
XoXoXoX

Oh how sweet Bunti always knew there was love and affection between, your a cutie really
Old May 10th 06, 03:54 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner

Seems i have been offered to a suck job, i must accept ! Send Me the
details :-)

Bunter anything you do on the internet is not always 100% secure. There
would also be more than 1 person YOU have started arguements with and i
must ask, do you accuse them of hacking your site?? Im ready to
nominate you for a "best actresS" logie award for your attempts.
I have had numerous emails from you also, im sick of it and im ready to
add you to the blacklist.

Whats this world coming to?
I placed a link on scanvic going to cbdomain only to be told he demands
it to be taken down, i would of thought you would want YOUR site
advertised, guess i was wrong.

All of the info on the ScanVic site isnt copied from other websites,
only the graphical images are as they are a reference to you people in
Victoria.

I have had pretty good feedback from people via Email, im quite happy
with the response i have had about scanvictoria.
There is still more info to be added to the site, all it takes is time!

Any other ideas you would like to see done to the site? Im always open
for suggestions!

How did my spelling go in this Bunter ??? Did i pass my english exam :P

Michael

Old May 10th 06, 10:44 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
BuNtEr

no your the only one that has hacked my site you said you did you proved it
by doing what you said you would do you said this to a mate of mine and i
kept his logs you took over my msn spoke to cj and he busted you and you
told cj i should have shut up about you hacking sites and for that you were
not going to give my msn back, how i knew it was MICHAEL KEEPING; well
Michael spat a few things out to me and 2 of my mates i only told him and
him only?.

BTW MICHAEL KEEPING how come for the nealy 2 months i was in vic you didnt
show your brother didnt show.?

ps.com...

Old May 10th 06, 11:00 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Pearl Of Wisdom

"BuNtEr" wrote in message
no your the only one that has hacked my site you said you did you proved
it by doing what you said you would do you said this to a mate of mine and
i kept his logs you took over my msn spoke to cj and he busted you and you
told cj i should have shut up about you hacking sites and for that you
were not going to give my msn back, how i knew it was MICHAEL KEEPING;
well Michael spat a few things out to me and 2 of my mates i only told him
and him only?.

BTW MICHAEL KEEPING how come for the nealy 2 months i was in vic you didnt
show your brother didnt show.?

**** Madam BuNtEr, your English teacher must be rolling over in his / her
grave.

They way you form your posts is pathetic. Hope your website is better.

Old May 10th 06, 10:47 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
BuNtEr

you trying to look good Michael with spelling your a ******.

i have every right to demand the link removed as i don't want to be
associated with a scumbag like you, others here might be desperate for
someone to befriend them but as i said i don't like gutless slimbags like
you.

ps.com...

Old May 10th 06, 09:39 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Steve

I've pretty much kept my mouth shut about you Michael but it would appear
your now trying to make like a saint since a couple of these pencil necked
geek radio ops have come running to your rescue with lips around your cock
and a fist up their own arse.
Lets not forget your attempts to harrass and intimidate people on the
cbdomain forum using several assumed names. You made unfounded accusations,
badgered and harrassed people and then sooked and cried foul when I caught
you out and exposed you.
You pretended to be friends with the people you harrassed, you lied and now
you claim to be as pure as the driven snow!
You are really starting to give me the ****s mate, you know the history, you
know the TRUTH and yet your quite happy to post in this NG and make Bunter
out to be a villian. If I were you I would be keeping a very low profile,
people aren't going to forget the **** you've done and I would guess that
sooner rather than later someone is going to make the effort to grab you
round the neck and exact some form of revenge.
After the **** you posted about friends of mine I would love to bump into
you and we both know your not a physical kind of person so it would be a
very lopsided event but fortunately, in my last 3 trips to Victoria I've
kept myself busy with the race car and stopped myself from driving all the
way to bum**** Idaho to air my grievance face to face. Please do me the
personal favour of just ****ing off to a NG where you won't further inflame
my dislike for you.
I'm serious Michael, I've had a gutfull of you and I'm struggling to keep a
level head and not do something I know you and I will be sorry for.