Old September 2nd 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default trolling right along

rom: an old friend on Fri, Sep 1 2006 7:30 pm

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in :

You might have gotten some priviledges, but that was only because ham
radio has been dumbed down and you didn't have to make an effort to earn
them.

funy how for all you claim to be better than I and better than those
that agree with me on code tesing Our view is going to prevail

trolling right along

Mark, you have to give up on this anonymous "Slow Code." He is just
another of the Bigot Morsemen. He cannot adjust to changing times,
changing technology, or (perhaps) changing his underwear.

The FCC establishes regulations for ALL United States civil radio.
What the FCC says, goes. The ARRL doesn't rule, morsemen don't
rule, and old, old traditions don't rule. The FCC has NEVER said
anything about "earning" a license...a license applicant must take
an FCC-approved test and score above an FCC-established minimum
percentage correct answers. That's all there is. FCC regulations
are LAW and that LAW can be changed by democratic principled
means. That LAW is not established by some minority group who
cannot advance beyond primitive on-off carrier keying.

This "Slow Code" (like all bigoted morsemen) has taken up a role
of "I-am-your-leader" gang-banger bull**** bragging and usual
calling names of those licensees "below" him. Poor guy (or gal?).
That's all this "Slow Code" has...SOME manual morse code skill.
He might be right at home in an 1870s telegraph office but his
attitude is neither for democratic principles, nor for good
fellowship in a hobby, nor as a human being participating in a
discussion forum.

The FCC doesn't "rule" on any amateur radio "traditions." It
simply regulates ALL US civil radio (amateur radio is a small
part of that) and mitigates interference when it happens. The
FCC follows the LAW in their charter, permitting an open
forum for Comments on NPRMs, even R&Os, open for ALL citizens
and even allowing Comments from non-citizens.

Bigot morsemen do NOT allow any opinions opposing their own
over-inflated self-defined opinions. They want to RULE all the
Homies in da Ham Hood. They think they "own" ham radio when
the only thing they've "earned" is a bad attitude against them.
It's a wonder they haven't taken up Spark transmitters (even
though damped-wave mode is forbidden by law). Spark and
morsemanship went together in olden days, days well before the
existance of any of the bigot morsemen in this forum. "Slow
Code" needs a time machine to go back to that old era since he
can't keep up with modern times nor the democratic principles
of the representative republic of the United States of America.

As a professional in radio communications, one who began in
and on HF over a half century ago, I have contempt for the
over-inflated egos of the bigot morsemen. None have made
their case valid enough to warrant morse code testing for
amateur radio licenses forever. But, the ARRL is toadying
to them, vainly hoping to increase their minority membership
by sticking to the amateur practice of a half century ago.
ARRL membership hasn't increased beyond a quarter of all
licensed radio amateurs in the United States, nor has the
ARRL favored, ever, the VHF-and-up amateur radio licensees
beyond the barest minimum of mentions.

Sooner or later the FCC will yield to PUBLIC pressure to
modernize US amateur radio beyond the old-fashioned
limitations and favoritism towards morsemanship lobbied
for by the ARRL. It may not come in "Slow Code's" lifetime
since he is of the group where a morse key has to be pried
from his cold, dead fingers. Poor "Slow Code," old before
his time, unable to fit into this new millennium of radio
technology.

Old September 2nd 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

We are better than you! Was there ever any doubt? If you can't learn code
you are not only stupid but lazy as well! You have a welfare license, shut
up and enjoy what was given to your whining ass...

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old September 2nd 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Fred Hambrecht wrote:
We are better than you! Was there ever any doubt? If you can't learn code
you are not only stupid but lazy as well! You have a welfare license, shut
up and enjoy what was given to your whining ass...

Mr Congenialty has spoken.

Old September 3rd 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

From: Fred Hambrecht on Sat, Sep 2 2006 1:52 pm

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in :

You might have gotten some priviledges, but that was only because ham
radio has been dumbed down and you didn't have to make an effort to earn
them.

funy how for all you claim to be better than I and better than those
that agree with me on code tesing Our view is going to prevail

trolling right along

Go for it, Congenial Fred, show 'em who's boss in da ham hood!
:-)

Ya know, US amateur radio is supposed to be about good
fellowship and all that warm and fuzzy stuff. Poor Fred
long since ran out of warmth and his mind is fuzzy...tsk.

What are YOU "better at," Congenial Fred? Morse code? I'm
sure you are a whiz at that. Anything else except getting a
bad score on the range after shooting off your mouth? I'll
bet not.

Wow (yawn) 50 years a ham (and still not cured). I've been
a professional in radio longer than that. Fascinating stuff
that radio and electronics technology. Morse code isn't
technology per se...it was being done over 40 years before
the first radio-as-a-communications-medium was demonstrated
in 1896. But you "are better" than non-morsemen because you
passed a NON-TECHNICAL, NON-INTELLECTUAL manual morse code
test...as an AMATEUR. [big Ben Stein "wowwww" here]

"Welfare license?" Just because there's no manual morse
code test for Technician class? Oh, my, but the FCC does
NOT say anything about "welfare licenses." That's only your
own BIGOTRY vomited up. Almost half of all US amateur radio
licenses are now in the Technician Class. Are you
deliberately trying to alienate half of all ham licensees?
Well, Congenial Fred, you are doing real good on that
alienation part.

Have fun on "the bands," Fred, there's plenty of your kind
there, the bigoted morsemen, the self-proclaimed gods of
AMATEUR radio trying to be "leaders" in da ham 'hood.

Fred, support stem cell research. You've lost too many
neurons required for good fellowship...maybe some stem
cells can help restore them.

Old September 3rd 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

From: on Sat, Sep 2 2006 3:43 pm

Fred Hambrecht wrote:
We are better than you! Was there ever any doubt? If you can't learn code
you are not only stupid but lazy as well! You have a welfare license, shut
up and enjoy what was given to your whining ass...

Mr Congenialty has spoken.

Brian, sudden realization! We may have found the illegitimate
biological father of Stebie Robeson!

Same ego, same "better than you" bad attitude, same lack of good
fellowship, same 9-year-old's sass, same-o same-o! Incredible!

Then again he may be a cousin to that anony-mousie "Slow Code."
Lots of inbreeding going on in the morsemen ranks.

I wonder where Jimmy Noserve is hiding? Fred said "shut up!"
Jimmy would have a hissy fit if'n he saw that...:-)

Old September 3rd 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default If you saw KB9RQZ standing next to a large mud puddle would you drive close and splash him?

"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
:

You might have gotten some priviledges, but that was only because ham
radio has been dumbed down and you didn't have to make an effort to
earn them.

funy how for all you claim to be better than I and better than those
that agree with me on code tesing Our view is going to prevail

Right, **** rolls down hill.

SC
Old September 3rd 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

I extend fellowship to REAL hams, you no code idiots are not hams, simply
CBers that have the ability to read at a third grade level.

Everyone serves a purpose, even if only as a bad example... No code, non
showering, non intellectial, whiners holding welfare licenses meet that
criteria to a "T".

Now that you have been responded to in the manner you accuse all code able
hams of, you may cease your trolling...

I don't really give a flip one way or another if you ever know code, I just
wish the bunch of you would stop playing "pity me" and lamenting the fact
you do not have a no code Jesse Jackson type to take up your cause. You have
a license, enjoy it and if you don't care to learn the code, someday you
won't have to. In the mean time shut up with the whining and get on with
life.

The license is only worth the investment you have in it, no effort - no
value! If you spent half the time learning as you do bitching you would be
at 40 WPM.

oups.com...

Old September 3rd 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

bull****

Old September 3rd 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Old September 3rd 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

If you read beyond that line, you would have seen I was fulfilling the
expectations of the no code troll...

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...