Old August 2nd 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Any shortwaves with remote control?

I like to listen to my current clock radio when I get
in bed at night and going to sleep.

I hit the sleep timer button and turn lights off an
listen until I'm asleep

Does anyone make a good SW radio that has a sleep timer
in it but also has say a infrared remote control as
well so I can change "freqs" while in bed?
Old August 2nd 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There are Shortwave Radios available with remote control.Someone with
more knowledge about that than I know will shortly be along to give you
more information.
cuhulin

Old August 2nd 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
I like to listen to my current clock radio when I get
in bed at night and going to sleep.

I hit the sleep timer button and turn lights off an
listen until I'm asleep

Does anyone make a good SW radio that has a sleep timer
in it but also has say a infrared remote control as
well so I can change "freqs" while in bed?

Take a look at www.swl-remotes.com. This guy sells remotes that will
work with lots of different receivers.

Steve

Old August 2nd 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

But do they have a remote that will work for me girlfriends shiney bald
arse?
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in
:

But do they have a remote that will work for me girlfriends shiney bald
arse?
cuhulin

Money.
Old August 3rd 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is an IR sensor thingy that came with my webtv stuff.I dont use it
though,I have two tv sets and one 22 inch computer monitor looking at
me.
cuhulin