Old August 10th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default David Edurado's Laughable Statement - Caught Again

David Eduardo wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
.

Jeeze. My name is the one I was given, all 4 parts... my race can
not
be
changed (nor can yours), and I am the same nationality I have been
since
birth. What the hell are you talking about.

If you want to complain about an NAB convention program error, call
the
NAB.

And whom should I call if I want to complain about your fraud?

http://www.davidgleason.com/2004_NAB.htm and you can see who invited
me.
In
fact, between the program and the letter, there is another mistake.

Go for it. I think they will get a kick out of some kook calling to
complain
about a title mistake two years later.

Why would I call to complain about a title mistake? What title mistake?
You lied about your title and they wrote it down. They didn't make any
mistake.

That was not my title... somehow, the NAB got me a "promotion" to a
position
that does not exist. In any case, there would be no benefit in a lie of
that
sort, so it's a moot point.

It's a lie you should never have told. It always amazes me when people
think they can lie about something like that without its ever coming
back to haunt them.

What possible gain would I have in inventing a position I did not have?

It was a mistake by the NAB... I never was President, and there is no such
thing as a "President of Programming" as far as I know.

Hey Buddy,

Haven't seen you over on radio-info.com for a while - what's the
matter, is the HD board too trashed for you now - there are some new
threads, check them out ! You can thank HD Ready, IBOCRocks, and
autopaint-1 for that ! I see, you keep spreading your IOBC ****, over
here !