Old August 29th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Recording the back of my scanner ... weird voices

Hi everyone,

For those of you who think that EVPs are just people hearing voices in
static that really aren't there, visit my site at
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com. I have loads of full fledged voices
that everyone can agree on what they say. The best ones are in the
Bijou Theater section, and next best are in the Rogersville Haunted
House investigation section. Here are a few good examples:

I wish we could do that:
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou...oulddothat.wav

Get back (comes in over an investigator talking):
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou/getback.wav

This time let's take a quick shower.. The shower's cold
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou/theshowerscold.wav

About time, help me! (Spirit aparently trapped in a small room, got
EVP when I went in the room):
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou...ime-helpme.wav

Let come come out (Same spirit in the same room 36 seconds later):
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou/letmecomeout.wav

They call me Gritch (after I asked the names of the entities in the
room):
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou/letmecomeout.wav

Spirit makes a joke after someone says, "Someones ringing", and I say,
"not me", then there is an EVP that sounds like, "Why is your foot
down", and then, "Is there a problem", and then the really funny part,
an EVP that says, "I'm not ringing". (This one isn't the best quality
EVP, although it is still pretty easy to hear, I am just listing it for
content.)
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou/imnotringing.wav

I said "Hey" to get a girls attention, and this spirit thought I was
talking to him and replied, "Hello":
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou/hey-hello.wav

Hope's gonna get supper:
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou...agetsupper.wav

I was trying to get a spirit to come out for me to get a picture of
him. I was asking him to come out, and got this EVP, "He come come out
there":
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou...meoutthere.wav

I say, "Frosted window" (commenting on a window in the restroom), and
then comes the EVP, "Squeaky Window". (Only I and Adam were in the
restroom, or on the entire floor for that matter. There were no living
ladies.)
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou/squeekywindow.wav

I am talking to an employee of the Bijou theater about where I thought
they used to take money from the men that wanted to see the ladies (it
used to be a brothel), and he points out that where the window opened
up to was an old restroom. Then came this very clear EVP, "I can't
please the restroom". Aparently she was making a joke.

Investigator says, "Wild and creepy" about something, and an entity
repeats him, "Wild and creepy"

I feel sorry for you:
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou...orryforyou.wav

Researcher: "Is there someone here who would like to communicate with
us", and the very clear response, "Hell no"
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou/robert/hellno.wav

There's lots more extremely clear EVPs on my site, too. As you can
hear if you listened to these, the voices are very clear, not hard to
make out. They are in direct response to questions or situations many
times. To anyone who gives any thought to it, they will realize this
can't be stray radio waves, the brain trying to make something out of
static, etc. It seems quite obvious to me that it is the voices of
spirits.

Sean Dudley

Old August 29th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sorry, I seem to have left off a couple of links from the above.

I can't please the bathroom:
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou...hebathroom.mp3

Wild and Creepy:
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/bijou/wildandcreepy.wav

Sean Dudley

Old August 29th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Thank you Sean for giving us those links. Unfortunately the computer
where my files are archived are at my house and not on this computer. I
will try to transfer them as well.

I think it's important for people to realize how phenomenal EVP is -
not a hoax, not an AM station, and definitely not voices in our head.

Jeff

Old August 29th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I couldn't agree with you more! I find EVPs absolutely amazing and
hate to think of people incorrectly writing them off because they don't
think they are real.

Old August 29th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Nothing wrong with recording the back of your scanners.And if y'all hear
voices,that's ok too.
cuhulin

Old August 29th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have some tape recorders (one of them is a micro tape recorder,it has
a two speed slide switch on it,on low speed,it will record over three
and a half hours on each side of a micro cassette blank tape and I also
own an RCA six hour digital recorder) here and some high quality
cassette tapes I haven't even used yet.

Next time I go to the Goodwill store (I usually hang around there for an
hour or so) and then on to the food store.(all together,I am usually
gone for about three and a half hours when I go to the stores) Do you
mean to say if I put a blank tape in one of my recorders (of if I use my
digital recorder) and of course my radio and tv set will be turned
off,my recorder(s) will pick up sounds/voices?
cuhulin

Old August 29th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If you go where they are spirits and they are talking, and your
particular recorder is prone to picking up spirit voices (EVPs) (which
many are), then yes, you will most likely get their voices on the
recorder. It isn't an exact science, though. Some recorders pick up
EVPs better than others, some locations are much better at recording
than others, and you need to be good at listening to hear some of them.
(It is best if you can hook your recorder up to the computer, download
the contents and then play the audio through headphones and listen
carefully.) As an example, if I go to the Bijou theater in Knoxville
with a Sony ICD-B16 digital recorder, I can record and interact with
spirits any time. If I try to do it at my house, even with a Sony
ICD-B16 recorder (which is a very good recorder for this), I won't get
anything since my house isn't haunted (unless something just happens to
be passing through.) Also, if I go to cemeteries, I can usually get
some EVPs (although not every trip, but most of them), but the voices
from the cemeteries are usually more of a whisper type instead of full
fledged voices from my experience. At the haunted house I went to in
Rogersville, TN and the Bijou Theater in Knoxville, TN, there is just
pretty much non-stop full fledged voices that were not heard at the
time of the recording.

Sean Dudley

Old August 29th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Spirits are invisible.Where can I find Spirits? (oh,I know,there is a
liquor store near me,are Spirits to be found in Whiskey?) Are they in
graveyards? Somehow I just can't feature myself snooping around in
graveyards.Why would I want to connect my digital recorder to my
computer? I put my computer in sleep mode when I am not useing it.Are
there Spirits in my computer my recorder is suppose to pick up? You
never know what might be found on the internet,,, ya know?
cuhulin

Old August 29th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yes, most grave yards have some spirits in them. I don't know if your
liquior store would be too good of a choice since I don't think they
carry the right kind of spirit. Any known haunted locations. In terms
of hooking it to the computer, that isn't while recording, just
download the audio to the computer when you are done to review it. If
you have the proper software, you can easily go back if you think you
heard something, etc. If you don't have such software, you can listen
through headphones on the headphone jack of the recorder.