Old August 20th 06, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default AM IBOC precludes use of selectable sideband tuning

dxAce Joined the U.S.Navy and he knows real Radios,he owns several Drake
Radios.I say dxAce is A OK in my book.

My old buddy was in the U.S.Navy,four years Active Duty on the USS
Ticonderoga,he retired out of the U.S.Navy after about thirty something
years.I sort of know (via emails) a Ham Radio guy in Mesquite,Texas
(East side of Dallas) who was in the U.S.Navy in Asia in World War
Two.There is an elderly guy who lives down the street from me.He was in
the U.S.Army,149th Signal Company in Europe in World War Two.

What is your problem about Americans who stand up and do their Duty? I
just recently read on the internet about a forty one year old lady at
Fort Jackson,South Carolina (I have been to Fort Jackson,South Carolina
before,two weeks holding,waiting on boot camp at Fort Gordon,Georgia)
who Joined the U.S.Army.She has more GUTS than you will ever have!
cuhulin

Old August 20th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I hereby nominate dxAce for the yearly best descriptive acronym award.

Why? He's one of the few 'Can't Understand Normal Thinking Sorts' who
inhabit this newsgroup..

That just can't be... I'm not a dumbass Canuck.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 20th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I hereby nominate dxAce for the yearly best descriptive acronym award.

Why? He's one of the few 'Can't Understand Normal Thinking Sorts' who
inhabit this newsgroup..

That just can't be... I'm not a dumbass Canuck.

IBOC = Idiotic Broadcasters On Crack is pretty funny.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 20th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Steve wrote:
David Eduardo wrote:
"David" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:24:42 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

If I try to listen to KABC in AMSYNCLSB (or USB) mode I get a jet
engine sound. Same for 570, 1070. HD Radio sucks.

Drake R8B with a transformer coupled 50' random wire.

Edweenie (the fake Hispanic) will be along shortly to tell you that you've
got
it all wrong.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ironically, his station's (1020) IBOC is broken.

We have 29 HD stations on the air: we are modifying the KTNQ site right now
and HD retuns.

Says the Ecuadorian refugee and President of Programming.

SD - Correction that should be : "El Presidente" de Programación"

just for the fun of it ~ RHF
.
.
.. .

Old August 21st 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dx(Delirious Xenophobic Ass Certainly Entertains)Ace wrote:

Why? He's one of the few *Can't Understand Normal Thinking Sorts* who
inhabit this newsgroup..

That just can't be... I'm not a dumbass Canuck.

Acronyms escape you, don't they?

mike

Old August 21st 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dx(Delirious Xenophobic Ass Certainly Entertains)Ace wrote:

Why? He's one of the few *Can't Understand Normal Thinking Sorts* who
inhabit this newsgroup..

That just can't be... I'm not a dumbass Canuck.

Acronyms escape you, don't they?

The fact that you're a dumbass Canuck doesn't!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 21st 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

AM IBOC Absolutely Miserable Interference Based On Cash

Insightful Belief, Of Course...Indeed Based On Certainty.

Now, on to RBR (radiation belt remediation)

mike
Old August 21st 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

m II wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:

AM IBOC Absolutely Miserable Interference Based On Cash

Insightful Belief, Of Course...Indeed Based On Certainty.

- Now, on to RBR (radiation belt remediation)
- mike

M II - I would appear that your Can-A-Duha-Ian Brain suffers
from continued exposure to Radiation Belt Remediation (RBR).

somewhere south of the great white north (rbr) zone
- south is always better ~ RHF
Old August 22nd 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

M II - I would appear that your Can-A-Duha-Ian Brain suffers
from continued exposure to Radiation Belt Remediation (RBR).

I'm starting to believe you are incapable of learning proper spelling.
Say it isn't so!

Let's try it again, OK?

http://www.mcgill.ca/help/webpublishing/design/grammar/

mike

IBOC Article Carter, K8VT Shortwave 338 April 4th 06 02:56 PM
Spectrum plot of an IBOC AM station David Shortwave 27 March 4th 04 05:47 AM
IBOC interference complaint - advice? WBRW Broadcasting 11 February 11th 04 01:08 AM