Old August 27th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "Who's this Gleason", from Glenn Hauser's DX Listening Digest

David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
I`d say the same thing if I were a VP at a corporation. I begrudgingly
give him some respect, although I generally don`t agree with him. He
also goes by the name David Eduardo on other lists (Kevin Redding,
IRCA mailing list via DXLD).
Hey, Eduardo - gotcha ! Haven't seen you on radio-info/HD board, for a
while - looks like I chased all you MFs off !
Hey yourself. Now you are answering your own posts?

Everything I had to say about HD I said. There are 2000 stations on or
committed to go on, a $200,000,000 HD radio campaign that started this
month, and less expensive receivers in the channels. There is little or
no
interference to anything anyone listens to, and AM is probably dead
anyway
(KTAR in Phoenix joined the death march, announcing yesterday its move to
FM
only in 5 months, while KGO in San Francisco is now not even int he top
10
25-54 for the first time in over 25 years.)

Keep on posting false data, spamming Amazon reviews. You are one against
legion.

Hey Buddy, did someone sew up your asshole, so you have to **** out of
your mouth ?

The last resort of a boor who is losing an argument is profanity.

I'll pay money to see you get that one past a Marine Drill Sergeant.

Old August 27th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D Peter Maus wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman

Old August 27th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Effin Meatheads!!!
cuhulin

Old August 27th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Snap it up,move along,,,, snap it up,move along,,,, [You expect me to
eat this ’’‘÷÷øøøø÷÷÷?] Look,I dont care what
just get paid to cook.[put it on there] snap it up,move along,,,,,,, The
Longest Day.
cuhulin

Old August 28th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

Is there any group, nationality, ethnicity or culture that you like?

You're confused, Frackelton! I don't like FAKE Hispanics.

You obviously think Japanese, French and Canadians are fakes too. Wake
up, you xenophobic misanthrope.

mike
Old August 28th 06, 09:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

Is there any group, nationality, ethnicity or culture that you like?

You're confused, Frackelton! I don't like FAKE Hispanics.

You obviously think Japanese, French and Canadians are fakes too. Wake
up, you xenophobic misanthrope.

No! I know you're not a fake, you're a real dumbass Canuck.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 28th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

One of the stations I worked with brought in Lee Ermey for a function
some years ago, and I got to spend an afternoon with him, listening to
his stories. Quite the character. And it was really clear right up front
that he didn't really need that Language Development Grant from the Navy.

Old August 28th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

He did a few appearances on the Roe Conn Show and maybe with Roe and Garry as well.
WLS.

I was going to email Roe to see when he might be on again.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 28th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Yeah, some of his appearances with Roe and Garry produced some
legendary moments. Most of them off mike. Most of them involving
alcohol. And a couple involving he authorities.

Fun times in Radio.

I was going to email Roe to see when he might be on again.

I'm suspecting he may be showing up when they take the show to the
Carribean.

dxAce
Michigan
USA