Old October 7th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Grundig-S350DL-Moderated Yahoo group

It's too bad that Yahoo groups is set up the way it is. Once a group has
been established, it's sort of carved in stone and certain facets can't be
changed without having to start up a new group from scratch. All that was
really required was to change the original group to a moderated forum, but
that couldn't be done.

Oh well : P

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
JH - It's Yours ~ RHF

- On Oct 5, 5:45 pm, "Jim Hackett" wrote:
- Too bad the owner just abandoned it. If he had any class he would
have
- given it over to someone who would actually take the time to run it
the way
- it needs to be run...

"homepc" wrote in

I recently started a new Yahoo group as an alternative to the
Grundig-S350
(unmoderated) group. The original Grundig-S350 Yahoo group was
excellent,
but for the past six months or so, most of the posts were nothing but
spam.

If anyone wants to check it out and offer their $0.02, here is the
link:

Old October 8th 06, 07:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
I looked at one of those radios about a year ago when I was at a Radio
Shack store.One look is all it took for me to know I didn't want to
waste my money on that radio.I would buy one however if one of them is
waiting on me at the Goodwill store for a couple of dollars.
cuhulin

Wish I could find *anything* radio-wise at Goodwill stores here in Pa. No
one knows what a SW radio is here.

I like my 350-mine is good for AM DX and the FM section is excellent. Beats
the **** out of my E1 for whip sensitivity both on SW and FM-E1 is going to
Drake now. I use the timer on the 350 to fall asleep to it every night. I
can't help but think that more could be had from the AM section with
tweaking alignment though... anyone got a diagram?

Rich

Old October 8th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am still waiting on a Watkins Johnson Radio and a Drake Radio to show
up for me at the Goodwill thrift store six tenths of a mile South (South
is always best) of my little doggys couch.
cuhulin