Old October 12th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Does anyone still listen to Brother Stair anymore??

I dont listen to him on shortwave anymore... I just listen to him over
the internet...

Lloyd Davies, TimeLORD

www.nimbusters.com

Old October 12th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD wrote:
I dont listen to him on shortwave anymore... I just listen to him over the internet...

Hey good to see you on the cutting edge of technology - using the
internet to listen to profit Stair, that great man of God.

Did the profit's prediction about Reagan ever come true?

Wonder if he's been out behind the barn with the "young colored girls"
lately.

You're still invited to MemTown to visit the "young sistahs" at our
racially mixed church.

We'll find you a 'fridge box to sleep in when you get here.

Rasheeka and Tameka and Lareeka LaWanda and RaLanda said they'll make
it a trip you'll remember for a long time.

Old October 12th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 11, 10:54 pm, "The Late Arky Bob"
wrote:
Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD wrote: I dont listen to him on shortwave anymore... I just listen to him over the internet...Hey good to see you on the cutting edge of technology - using the
internet to listen to profit Stair, that great man of God.

Did the profit's prediction about Reagan ever come true?

Wonder if he's been out behind the barn with the "young colored girls"
lately.

You're still invited to MemTown to visit the "young sistahs" at our
racially mixed church.

We'll find you a 'fridge box to sleep in when you get here.

Rasheeka and Tameka and Lareeka LaWanda and RaLanda said they'll make
it a trip you'll remember for a long time.

You need to tune back in.... Stair mentioned a "Prophecy" about our
current president.... And It's not a good one, either... If you know
what I mean...

Old October 12th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD wrote:
I dont listen to him on shortwave anymore... I just listen to him over
the internet...

Lloyd Davies, TimeLORD

GAY DALEKS ARE FINALLY HERE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

NO...WE ARE NOT KIDDING YOU...I MEAN TRUE GAY BUT-FRIGGING DALEKS!

VIDEO IS HE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWy8g5718vk

Also here at the links below . . . . . Get them all!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIk6IAoH6YI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcdQaEwY4q4

Old October 12th 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD wrote
You need to tune back in.... Stair mentioned a "Prophecy" about our current president.... And It's not a good one, either... If you know what I mean...

10-4. I'm still waiting for the profit's prediction about Reagan
leaving office in disgrace in the 1980's to come true.

But maybe Bush will leave office in disgrace first.

I predict that the profit is still doing stuf to the "sistahs" out
behind the barn.

If you know what I mean.