Old October 20th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Passport

The nice mailman just delivered my 2007 Passoprt to World Band Book. Any one
else got there's yet??

Old October 21st 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bill Amann Jr wrote:

The nice mailman just delivered my 2007 Passoprt to World Band Book. Any one
else got there's yet??

Anything of interest in there?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 21st 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I haven't read it all yet but it looks like the RF Systems DX-One MkII is
the best... for $670.00 it better be!!
"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bill Amann Jr" wrote:

Believe it or not I haven't looked at yet. Getting ready now to check it
out. There should be a write up on the best active antenna they have ever
review I guess. I am using a Dressler HDX 100 right now.
"dxAce" wrote in message

Bill Amann Jr wrote:

The nice mailman just delivered my 2007 Passoprt to World Band Book.
Any
one
else got there's yet??

Anything of interest in there?

I don't have the new Passport yet but I expect the best active antenna
to be a loop type.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old October 21st 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

They charged my credit card a couple of days ago. I guess I need to check
the mail...

Old October 21st 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeep! You might get it today in the mail. I check the postmark and it only
took one day to get mine.
. ..