Old November 12th 06, 01:18 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default This Newsgroup. Isn' t it time.............

"Brian Denley" wrote in
:

You don't get it do you? You would be the first one excluded.

Not if I was moderator.

*Plonk*

Brian Denley

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
Daniel Minge wrote in
:

Danny,
I can moderate it, but for every on topic radio post there would have
to be a support Bush defend America post too. Ain't no point in talking
about radio's if you're dying after the democrats and French let
terrorists try to kill us.

And you'll all have to learn morse code too.

SC

Old November 12th 06, 03:32 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

I have plonked him dozens of times. He keeps changing his addy and popping
back up like the professional troll he is.

--
Brian Denley

"Radiosrfun" wrote in message

"Radiosrfun" wrote in message
"Brian Denley" wrote in message
. ..
You don't get it do you? You would be the first one excluded.

--
Brian Denley

Man, what an ass!

So - Brian and company, WHY do you keep replying to this guy? I plonked
him LONG ago. Quit carrying on a chat with him, it will die. I only seen
HIS reply because you AND others are allowing it to be posted in YOUR
replies. Sheesh.

And yes, in my haste, I too "forwaded" that load of crap. Point is, QUIT
REPLYING.

Old November 15th 06, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "fifty-cents"

Republican wrote:
"fifty-cents"

Communist Chinese online commentators recruited by various Communist state
agencies are responsible for guiding Internet users toward the
authority-endorsed opinions on important issues. They are referred to as the
"Internet political workers," and are paid half a yuan (US$0.08) per message
they write. Internet users refer to these commentators-in-disguise as
"fifty-cents."

Wow, just like what the US Republican Party does!!!

Oh, I guess you must work for them, right?

Old November 15th 06, 08:52 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

On 2006-11-10 18:51:09 -0600, Slow Code said:

I can moderate it, but for every on topic radio post there would have to
be a support Bush defend America post too.

A requirement for fake news?

Ain't no point in talking about
radio's if you're dying after the democrats and French let terrorists try
to kill us.

LOL... wahhhhh... the terrurists are comin... wahhhhhh.... please
George, slaughter some Haj...

Old November 16th 06, 12:30 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Ol Pete wrote in

On 2006-11-10 18:51:09 -0600, Slow Code said:

I can moderate it, but for every on topic radio post there would have
to be a support Bush defend America post too.

A requirement for fake news?

Ain't no point in talking about
radio's if you're dying after the democrats and French let terrorists
try to kill us.

LOL... wahhhhh... the terrurists are comin... wahhhhhh.... please
George, slaughter some Haj...

President Bush must be doing something right. Your sorry ass is still
alive, ain't no terrorist been able to pop a cap in it yet. Of course,
you're anti-America and freedom, Terrorists would probably let you live
even if President Bush was the failure Clintoon was.

SC