Old December 20th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The West's rosy image of China is a deception

The West's rosy image of China is a deception

The West's rosy image of China is a deception

....many Westerners fail to see the dark shadow that looms behind the bright
lights of China's economic boom.

....once foreign businesspeople arrive in China, they begin to lose their
sense of judgement and disregard the universal standards adopted by
economies around the world.

....economic statistics are worthless in China, for they are compiled by a
government that cares little about their accuracy.

Mao Yishi (*T¥H¸ư), a Beijing-based economist, said that although China's
economy is growing at a rate of 8 percent annually, it has wreaked havoc on
the environment.

The resulting land exhaustion, pollution and disease have in fact caused a
decline of 10 percent. Thus, China's economic development is really a
disaster.

....Anyone who attempts to tell the truth in China is suppressed, either by
intimidation or by force.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/edit.../20/2003341214

CCP Propaganda: Who has it in for China?

http://www.danwei.org/magazines/who_..._for_china.php

Defense Secretary Robert Gates said that he is concerned about Chinese
computer hacking and intelligence activities. "It's been a number of years
since I received any classified intelligence on what the Chinese were up
to," Gates told a Senate hearing on his nomination. "But it's been my
impression that they've had a very aggressive intelligence-gathering effort
against the United States."

China submarine advances traced to covert KGB tech grab from Japan's Toshiba

Think tank tied to China intelligence praises Chavez

Old December 20th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

About two or three something weeks ago,I told them folks in the
alt.scooter newsgroup that China is a third World Country and China will
always be a third World Country.I did my Army five days R&R in Hong Kong
in 1964.I Know what China is like.Those fancy new buildings in those
cities over there look ok from a distance,but when you get up close to
them,they look like crap.Living in China, for the peons over there is
Hell.Most of them can't afford to buy the things they make over there
for the Wal Mart stores and similar stores.Yes,there is slave labor in
China too.Have a baby? and you want another baby,forget it? Already have
one dog,you won't own more than one dog! they done came down with that
law over there.Do a www.devilfinder.com for,Living in China.
cuhulin

Old December 21st 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Guerite wrote:
The West's rosy image of China is a deception

China submarine advances traced to covert KGB tech grab from Japan's Toshiba

Think tank tied to China intelligence praises Chavez

Why do you clutter up this website with all your off-topic postings?
Are you paid by some outfit to do this? Are you an
obsessive-compulsive? In either case why don't you go find a political
website to debate with (or are you afraid you'd be clobbered by people
who knew what they are talking about?) Judging by your hostile and
uninformed criticisms of my post re inflation, I would steer clear of
economic groups.