Old December 31st 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I think I'm screwed

I made a deal on an apartment today in Rochester, NY. It is only
temporary quarters till I get a house. I'm sure my neighbors are
going to make sure my short but interesting life as a SWLr will
abruptly end. I am hoping that I might be able to do ok with my MW
loop. I will probably put together a LW loop as well.

NEO

Old December 31st 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

N9NEO wrote:
I made a deal on an apartment today in Rochester, NY. It is only
temporary quarters till I get a house. I'm sure my neighbors are
going to make sure my short but interesting life as a SWLr will
abruptly end. I am hoping that I might be able to do ok with my MW
loop. I will probably put together a LW loop as well.

NEO

You think you're screwed - just look at Art Bell !

Old December 31st 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Geeez,what kind of neighors do you have in Rochester?
cuhulin

Old December 31st 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When I was in Vietnam in 1964,,, of course I ''found out'' about
oriental ''young things''.(Chinese too) But,I didn't marry one of them.
cuhulin

Old December 31st 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
When I was in Vietnam in 1964,,, of course I ''found out'' about
oriental ''young things''.(Chinese too) But,I didn't marry one of them.
cuhulin

Details, please.

Old December 31st 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article .com,
"Steve" wrote:

wrote:
When I was in Vietnam in 1964,,, of course I ''found out'' about
oriental ''young things''.(Chinese too) But,I didn't marry one of them.
cuhulin

Details, please.

Oh man! Think before you post!

--