Old January 9th 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sad Situation

wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 20:29:36 -0500, Al Patrick

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:58:18 -0500, Al Patrick
wrote:

God must seem pretty "rude and mean spirited" to you too! That is if
you bother to read about His "redevelopment" of Sodom and Gomorrah in
the book of Genesis in the Holy Bible. :-)

which had nothing to do gods opinion on homosexaul behavoir but on the
refusaul of the Sodomites to follow th laws on Hositality
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Check out Genesis 18:20 forward.

read it many times and still nothing aof what you claim it says

What I claim it says? I QUOTED to you from the King James Version also
known as the Authorized Version of the Bible. Perhaps you have your
own homo-approved version of the Bible which leaves that out! ??

Oh, I can imagine how one such "version" might read but then it would
not be the HOLY Bible but perhaps a mockery of the Bible.
Old January 10th 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Al Patrick wrote:
wrote:

and no stament stament said the destrustion of sodom was realted to
the sexaul interest of the crowd in men it is just that simple futher
passages which you omitted made it clear the Rabbis that have a couple
of thousand years studing the subject that the sin of Sodm was being
breaking the laws of hositality

So, it appears from what you say that the Rabbis are the ones who tell
you that the sin of sodomy is not a sin at all but is all right. Is
that correct?

Oh, they may not come right out and say it as I just did, but you say it
is they who explain away sodomy as the reason for God destroying Sodom
and Gomorrah and other cities of the plains. "It was the sin of
breaking the laws of hospitality!" Right?

And some wonder why Jewish controlled Hollywood is so vial! You said
it. Their Rabbis have explained away sodomy! :-)

Now, I'll be called an anti-semite for explaining what you say the
Rabbis have explained! :-)

Al, if gays aren't bothering you personally, why do you care? What
business is it of yours, really? Maybe they are sinning, maybe not -
but it isn't your axe to grind or your cross to bear. It's between God
and them. And remember, you aren't the only one who thinks his
religion is the one to end all religions, and you aren't the only one
to think he has a lock on Biblical interpretation.

Bruce Jensen

FEMA National Situation Update Sept 2 2005 Friday zerg90 Scanner 0 September 3rd 05 03:43 PM
is shortwave radio good for my situation Jerry Shortwave 1 November 18th 04 06:15 AM
WYFR Situation dxAce Shortwave 0 September 27th 04 11:52 PM
OT Chechnya situation: A return of Stalinism m II Shortwave 10 September 6th 04 02:51 AM
PA-SitRep - Emergency Situation Report E-Mail List [email protected] Scanner 0 October 18th 03 12:49 PM