Old February 17th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

No, she is an Ecuadorian citizen, and currently owns several radio
stations
there

She's an American citizen as well, right?

No.

When did she change that?

Old February 17th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

No, she is an Ecuadorian citizen, and currently owns several radio
stations
there

She's an American citizen as well, right?

No.

When did she change that?

It's by birth. She has never been a US citizen.

Old February 17th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

No, she is an Ecuadorian citizen, and currently owns several radio
stations
there

She's an American citizen as well, right?

No.

When did she change that?

It's by birth. She has never been a US citizen.

Interesting. Here is what you stated back on June 20, 2003 in
alt.politics.immigration:

"My oldest daughter is a dual Ecuadorian and American citizen, as she3 was born
in Ecuador and registered at the US Embassy as being of American parentage."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.immigration/browse_thread/thread/25b535c6088a4868/bab6304d9024c3ce?lnk=st&q=david+eduardo+daughter&r num=7#bab6304d9024c3ce

I always find it interesting when I must remind a pathological liar of the
things they've stated in the past.

Old February 17th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

No, she is an Ecuadorian citizen, and currently owns several radio
stations
there

She's an American citizen as well, right?

No.

When did she change that?

It's by birth. She has never been a US citizen.

Interesting. Here is what you stated back on June 20, 2003 in
alt.politics.immigration:

"My oldest daughter is a dual Ecuadorian and American citizen, as she3 was born
in Ecuador and registered at the US Embassy as being of American parentage."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.immigration/browse_thread/thread/25b535c6088a4868/bab6304d9024c3ce?lnk=st&q=david+eduardo+daughter&r num=7#bab6304d9024c3ce

I always find it interesting when I must remind a pathological liar of the
things they've stated in the past.

Edweenie is now busily scurrying about looking for a new crock of **** to crack open!

What tales will he regale us with next?

Old February 17th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

[...]

Dual nationals have, or at least, had in 1965, the right to choose
citizenship at the age of majority. While a dual national by birth, my
daughter chose later not to register as an American, and that right expired
nearly 20 years ago.

She also never got a US passport prior to becoming 18... although she could
have. Yet, legally, until she made her choice, she was a US citizen.

See'? Nothing is black and white. You are making a big deal out of a
technicality.

Old February 17th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, who insists upon posing as 'Eduardo' while doling out the BS in ever larger helpings wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

[...]

The only technicality here is that you're a pathological liar. If that "right" expired 20 years ago then why were you, on June 20, 2003, stating that she's a dual citizen...
hmmmm?

Glad you found that new crock!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 17th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I just now received an email from someone in Canada.He or she refered to
dxAce and RHF as clowns.Well,he or she in Canada,dxAce and RHF are NOT
clowns! Now,go paddle your Canadian Canoe!
cuhulin

Old February 17th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, who insists upon posing as 'Eduardo' while
doling out the BS in ever larger helpings wrote:

She also never got a US passport prior to becoming 18... although she
could
have. Yet, legally, until she made her choice, she was a US citizen.

See'? Nothing is black and white. You are making a big deal out of a
technicality.

The only technicality here is that you're a pathological liar. If that
"right" expired 20 years ago then why were you, on June 20, 2003, stating
that she's a dual citizen...
hmmmm?

You are nitpicking. In the past context, you were asking about citizenship
by birth, which was dual. It's as simple as that. What a person does later
is up to them.

Old February 17th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', the persistent pathological
liar wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, who insists upon posing as 'Eduardo' while
doling out the BS in ever larger helpings wrote:

She also never got a US passport prior to becoming 18... although she
could
have. Yet, legally, until she made her choice, she was a US citizen.

See'? Nothing is black and white. You are making a big deal out of a
technicality.

The only technicality here is that you're a pathological liar. If that
"right" expired 20 years ago then why were you, on June 20, 2003, stating
that she's a dual citizen...
hmmmm?

You are nitpicking. In the past context, you were asking about citizenship
by birth, which was dual. It's as simple as that. What a person does later
is up to them.

You're a pathological liar, and I just caught you again! Go peddle your BS
elsewhere.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 17th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 17, 3:13?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Gleason, wrote:
Welfare?

I see. Your income comes from where?

Several sources, none of them being welfare, prancer boy!

All of them sharing the commonality that they come from the government, as
opposed to money you earned, right?

Actually, it was given me at the time of my baptism... which was about 50
years before the date you name

Absolutely pathological!

Just simply true...

Yeah, since it needs saving might as well QRM!

The way you seem to prefer is to reduce interference by having stations
fall
silent.

No, I'd like them to drop HD/IBOC. Pay attention, prancer!

Considering that AM is dying (nearly nobody under 35 ever listens) what you
are saying is that you want th eonly potentially viable solution for AM to
be discarded, which will result in a guarantee that AM will die, and soon.

Nobody but a few DXers really cares abut adjacent channel reception in
the
shadow of a powerful local signal.

Nobody?

Yeah, statistically, nobody.

AM news/talk/sports on the "clears" is alive-and-well - IBOC Shill !