Old March 19th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cordless phone on 905 mhz

www.devilfinder.com Concrete Hole Drills

A bunch of years ago at an auto/truck/lawnmower battery factory where I
worked at in Florence,Mississippi,I saw one of those concrete hole
drills in action.It put a four inch hole through that concrete floor
just as neat and pretty as you please and it only took a minute or two.

Skinny twin sister,when she went to the Lowes store last Friday
night,one of the things she bought was a new handle for my broke sledge
hammer.(that she broke) I guess she thinks I am suppose to fix (I know
how to do it,done similar thingys like that before) I am going to give
her my sledge hammer head and tell her she can fix it and keep it.

She works offshore for Shell oil company,two weeks on duty and two weeks
off duty.She has to drive back to Venis,Louisiana on Wednesday evening
to catch a Helicopter back to the Ram Powell off shore rig about eighty
miles South of Mobile,Alabama.

She done had two weeks to get that eight feet tall wood fence put up all
around her back yard next door to me and all she and her not so skinny
twin sister have done so far is put up about thirty feet of that fence.
I see that Airbus landing in America on local Jackson tv news.

.......Larry