Old April 12th 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Imus is Toast

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

Jim Douglas wrote:

ve3... wrote:
During the day I was able to watch some of the meeting at Rutgers, the
wall-to-wall coverage on MSNBC, and the NBC evening news. Newspeople
and papparatzi were as thick as flies at Rutgers, the New Jersey
governor was there to show his support, the girls of the basketball
team and school officials gave heart-rending accounts of hurt and
support. The meeting of the girls and Imus was private
Meanwhile, some of the advertisers on Imus show have cancelled,
Sharpton is ramping up his boycott of advertisers, politicians who
appear on Imus, and radio stations on the WFAN system. In the
midwest, Jesse Jackson is mustering his troops and already has had a
parade. The NOW ladies have entered the fray.
Imus himself, beetled his eyebrows in a menacing way and said, "If
I get fired, there will be consequences." There will be lawyers and
lawsuits.
Is the media drumming up public support to fire Imus?
Since he will be presiding over a fund-raiser on thursday and
friday, tomorrow may be the last time to see the regular Imus show. It
will be worth watching.
My guess is that his two-week suspension will include his
resignation with agreed terms.
Leno last night twisted the knife a bit saying, " Imus still
doesn't get it. When he heard about his two-week suspension, he said
"That's mighty white of them." "
A man out of his time.

Sharpton is a total idiot and no one, either black, white, green or
blue should listen to him! BTW, watch the video, someone before the
old man said something that started him going!

Jesse is a total idiot as well. Reminds me of a few Canucks.

Jesse "hymietown" Jackson? The double standard of the left is "boggling"
to borrow a phrase from Steve. :-)

Jackson and Sharpton are the biggest scourge to the black community since
slavery. They're nothing more than crooks that profit from the exploitation
of poor black folk and they do more to keep racism alive in America than the
KKK. Martin Luther King Jr. is surly rolling over in his grave at escapades
of those two assholes.

BH

Old April 12th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 12, 12:25 am, "ve3..." wrote:
Just for the record, NBC news announced this evening that Imus was
fired immediately and would not return even for his telethon. CBS has
not announced any change as yet so his telethon will likely be on
WFAN. Apparently most of the advertisers on the Imus show cancelled.

Advertisers pulling out was the single most important reason for the
networks to cancel his show. For the life of me I do not understand
the attraction of "Shock" radio. What could possibly be enjoyable
about hearing these loud and mean voices demeaning group after group
after group. But I suppose in a way that is not unlike the attraction
of the many TV "reality" shows. We get to watch as one or more people
are verbally dismembered.

These included General Motors, Procter and Gamble, American Express,
and pharmaceuticals. This would leave an exoensive three-hour show
with no income and probably provided MSNBC with all that it needed to
fire Imus. I feel sorry for Chris Carlin. He had just got married,
didn't have much money, was terribly harassed by Imus, and now he has
no job.

And I'm sure Carlin will not be the only one from behind-the-scenes to
fall as a result of Imus being fired and his show folding. Those are
the realy unfortunate stories that never get told. Imus can I'm sure
afford to be fired. The other regular people who were hurt be his
misbehaviour much less so.

I just wish that some of the denizens of this website, who revel in
free speech and spew obsenities, racial insults, and personal slander
could also be fired off rec.radio.shortwave. There are a lot of decent
people who do not post here because they don't need the name-calling
that ensues from sophomoric show-offs who never contribute anything
and wouldn't dream of helping a newcomer. I wonder if this site will
go the way of the old CB band where the bad drove off the good
(Gresham's Law).

Old April 12th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Don Imus is fighting back. www.drudgereport.com

I reckon those ''Sharptons'' and ''HIJacksons'' in the World don't
understand about that Boy's Ranch in New Mexico.Don Imus apologized to
them a bunch of times for the stupid thing he said.But that isn't good
enough for them.They want him off the air forever,they want
money,lots,and lots of money.There is an old saying about kicking a dog
when he is down and they will keep on kicking and kicking and kicking
untill they get their piece of meat,Money meat.
cuhulin

Old April 12th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : So -if- Imas is "Toast" - Then Sharpton and Jackson must be Jam and Jelly !

On Apr 12, 12:53 am, "RHF" wrote:
On Apr 11, 9:25 pm, "ve3..." wrote:

[...]

OK - So -if- Imas is "Toast"

Then Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson must be
Jam and Jelly cause they are spread-out all over
the News trying to Pump-Up the Imas Story and
Get Some PAYOLA from NBC and CBC.

IMHO - $ivil Right$ for these two guys starts-and-ends
with Show Me The Money ~ RHF
.
.

OK - So did anyone have Toast for Breakfast
this Morning - Oops I mean Listen to Imus ~ RHF
Old April 12th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

All that I want to see is Sharpton and Jackson APOLOGIZE
FOR THEIR BRAVADO AND URGING ON OF THE SMEAR
CAMPAIGN to those three Duke University students that
were railroaded by that NAPPY HAIRED HO STRIPPER and
that political opportunist JEW BASTAED District Attorney.

(don't hold yer ****in breath)

Old April 13th 07, 09:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article .com,
"ve3..." wrote:

[...]

A real media pile on the guy that is down.

What's the saddest is these guy's (Jackoff, Sharpass) are somewhat the
leadership of the black community, it's sad as folks deserve way more
leadership that these two assholes give them.
Old April 14th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default America Is Not About - Where You Came From : America - It's What You Are Becoming = AMERICAN !

On Apr 13, 1:08 am, Jim Douglas
wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article .com,
"ve3..." wrote:

[...]

JD - What Some What Leadership ?

Until the African-American Community learns to Speak-Up
for it'self - Their Face to the World is Al Sharpton and Jessie
Jackson. The African-American Community needs real Leaders
of the like of a Colin Powell and needs to tell the likes of Al
Sharpton and Jessie Jackson that "You Don't Represent Me !"
COLIN POWELL = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Powell

And Another Thing - African-Americans need to become
AMERICAN-from-Africa and put Their Americanism First [.]

But - IMHO that goes for All-Hyphenated-Americans Too !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyphenated_American

Theodore Roosevelt Advocates Americanism wrote in 1915
http://www.rpatrick.com/USA/americanism/
There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism
Americans-from-Ireland = American-Irish
Americans-from-Scotland = American-Scotch
Americans-from-England = American-Brits
Americans-from-Wales = American-Welch
Americans-from-France = American-French
Americans-from-Italy = American-Itatians
Americans-from-Spain = American-Spainard
Americans-from-Gremany = American-German
Americans-from-Poland = American-Pole
Americans-from-Russia = American-Russian
Americans-from-Greece = American-Greek
Americans-Jew from Anywhere = American-Jew {Jewish}
Americans-from-Ireland = American-Irish
Americans-from-Middle-East = American-Arab
Americans-Muslin from Anywhere = American-Muslin {Islamic}
Americans-from-Asia = American-Asian {Country}
Americans-Buddhist from Anywhere = American-Buddhist

America Is Not About - Where You Came From :
America - It's What You Are Becoming = AMERICAN !

yeah - i say that ~ RHF
Old April 14th 07, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default America Is Not About - Where You Came From : America - It'sWha...

poli is Latin for many,tics means blood sucking creatures.politics.Only
in America do we use that word to describe those blood sucking
politicians.
cuhulin

Old April 14th 07, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Do y'all remember what AWOL MORON bush called that Clymer guy when he
and SHOTGUNcheney thought that microphone was turned off?
www.devilfinder.com bush cheney fiasco

My Hero,Dr.Ben Marble in Gulfport,Mississippi didn't need a microphone.

www.devilfinder.com Dr.Ben Marble Gulfport Mississippi
cuhulin

Old April 15th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 14, 12:24 am, "RHF" wrote:
On Apr 13, 1:08 am, Jim Douglas
wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article .com,
"ve3..." wrote:

[...]

How come there are no American-Canadians on your list? It's
discrimination, I say. Did DxEcch put you up to this?