Old April 22nd 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Fishing Boats Caught in Ice Pack and Climate Change

I am fixin to put my big bra on and get my Vietnam Medal and pin it on
my bra.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : M II - It Ain't Nice - It's Hell - It's Called War

Cato wrote:

No reason to destroy the Canadian Airborne Regiment.

That assignment was the last chance they had to redeem themselves.

Some good reading he
In many cases, those outside of the Regiment saw the Airborne as a
reform school, if not a dumping ground. Many of the problems which
eventually led to the disbandment of the Canadian Airborne Regiment are
rooted in the demise of the Airborne's substantive, vice perceived, status.

http://www.commando.org/ab-elite.php
Old April 22nd 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:22:44 -0700, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
David wrote:

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:42:05 -0700, Telamon
wrote:

The only way to stop generating CO2 by our economy is to kill it and you
would have to get every other country to kill its economy or it is for
nothing. We all go back to the stone age globally. It is not going to
happen.

It will only be an improvement over the joke we call ''civilization''.

Really? I'm not ready to go back to the stone age. Feel free to go live
in a cave without running water or electricity. I guess you won't be
posting here anymore.

This pretty much has summed-up my take on the matter for the past 39
years. Me an' Jimi knew all along.
______________________
Up From The Skies (Exp)
Written by Jimi Hendrix

I just want to talk to you. I won't uh, do you no harm,
I just want to know about your different lives, on
this here people farm.

I heard some of you got your families, living in
cages tall & cold,
And some just stay there and dust away, past the
age of old.
Is this true? Please let me talk to you.

I just wanna know about, the rooms behind
your minds,
Do I see a vacuum there, or am I going blind?
Or is it just remains from vibrations and echoes
long ago,
Things like 'Love the World' and 'Let your fancy
flow',
Is this true? Please let me talk to you. Let me
talk to you.

I have lived here before, the days of ice,
And of course this is why I'm so concerned,
And I come back to find the stars misplaced
and the smell of a world that has burned.

The smell of a world that has burned.

Well, maybe, maybe it's just a change of
climate.
I can dig it, I can dig it baby, I just want to see.

So where do I purchase my ticket,
I would just like to have a ringside seat,
I want to know about the new Mother Earth,
I want to hear and see everything,
I want to hear and see everything,
I want to hear and see everything.
Aw, shucks,
If my daddy could see me now.

Old April 23rd 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : On April/Avril 21 - Let's Each American Say SomethingGo...

Wikipedia Blocks TOR Anonymizer. www.cryptome.org/index.html

wiki wiki woo woo.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Some Facts About Air Pollution
Annual Air pollution deaths :
Canada 5, 900
USA 70,000
Ontario 1,800
World 4,600,000
Europe 310,000
France+Austria+switzerland 40,000

Sources: BBC, Lancet, CMA, Wikipedia

Toronto had 1 smog day in 1993
it had 48 smog days in 2005

Old April 24th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Al Gore Lied - "The Great Global Warming Swindle"

www.devilfinder.com Photo al gore as a boy in Washington D.C.

About six years ago,somebody at www.lucianne.com posted a photo of
al ''Hot Air'' gore when he was a boy and was living in a fancy big
hotel in D.C.
In the photo,he looks just like a rich spoiled brat.The difference
between then and now is he is a big fat rich spoiled brat.
I guess that photo is still on the internet somewhere.
cuhulin

Old April 24th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"][ce" wrote:

On 22 Apr 2007 04:00:49 -0700, RHF wrote:

Anyone with even half a brain understands that mans contribution to
various gas balance in the atmosphere is a drop in the bucket compared
to natural processes that control it.

Not if you consider coal burning power plants, which are by far the
biggest polluters.

Power plants? Nut case.

Plonk

--