Old May 2nd 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) 'Newhart' Sidekick Tom Poston Dies.

www.wapt.com
Tom Poston was 85.
Rest in Peace,Tom Poston.
cuhulin

Old May 2nd 07, 10:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

brought this into the world:
www.wapt.com
Tom Poston was 85.
Rest in Peace,Tom Poston.
cuhulin

Well, living on the wild side we are, but tame fighting we do, the
riverside by.

Remembering wildly the cows mad are in GB, thus eat no marrow may we.
All your base are belong to us, the Googleplex may add.

42 the answer ultimately is.

Old May 2nd 07, 11:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 1, 8:53 pm, (Michael Black) wrote:
) writes:

Well idiot there is a perfectly good newsgroup for that,
rec.arts.tv

But you are too lazy to find such a place, and instead spew
here with things that we are likely to hear on the radio.

Michael

MB - Either Enjoy Cuhulin and His Posts
-or- SIMPLY IGNORE HIM !

Either Way - His is not going to change
-and- He is not going away.

The Serenity Prayer -by- Reinhold Niebuhr
http://www.cptryon.org/prayer/special/serenity.html
God Grant Me The Serenity To . . .
Accept The Things I Cannot Change;
The Courage To Change The Things I Can;
-and- The Wisdom To Know The Difference.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serenity_Prayer
and We All Say - amen, Amen. and AMEN !
http://www.ski-epic.com/family_photo...ity_prayer.jpg

reality is . . . after all simply reality - it exists
- so learn to live with it ~ RHF {ibid}
Old May 3rd 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Al Al is offline

How long is a Chinaman

"D Peter Maus" wrote in message
RHF wrote:

42 the answer ultimately is.

But . . . What -is- The Question ? ;-) ~ RHF
.
.
. .

WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU MULTIPLY SIX BY NINE?

--Douglas Adams,

From the 5 part "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
trilogy.

CRI- Host Dies NDeveau Shortwave 0 July 19th 04 12:18 PM
Reagan Dies... dxAce Shortwave 32 June 7th 04 02:50 PM
High Sierra Sidekick Grounding Martin Equipment 0 June 5th 04 07:53 AM
High Sierra Sidekick Grounding Martin Equipment 0 June 5th 04 07:53 AM
ICOM R-70 dies YODAR Shortwave 4 May 21st 04 07:52 AM