Old June 5th 04, 09:56 PM
dxAce

Default Reagan Dies...

See Drudge

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Old June 5th 04, 10:05 PM
Llgpt

Subject: Reagan Dies...
From: dxAce
Date: 6/5/2004 3:56 PM Central Daylight Time

See Drudge

http://www.drudgereport.com/

I wonder if all his lies will be forgiven like Oliver North and Admiral
Pointdexter?

Les

Old June 5th 04, 10:05 PM
Al Arduengo

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:56:39 -0400, dxAce wrote:

See Drudge

http://www.drudgereport.com/

I don't see it...
Old June 5th 04, 10:07 PM
dxAce

Al Arduengo wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:56:39 -0400, dxAce wrote:

See Drudge

http://www.drudgereport.com/

I don't see it...

It's there and on the radio.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old June 5th 04, 10:08 PM
Al Arduengo

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:56:39 -0400, dxAce wrote:

See Drudge

http://www.drudgereport.com/

As you were. it updated as I was viewing the page. Strange. Sad day it
is.

Old June 5th 04, 10:10 PM
T. Early

From: dxAce
Date: 6/5/2004 3:56 PM Central Daylight Time

See Drudge

http://www.drudgereport.com/

I wonder if all his lies will be forgiven like Oliver North and

Admiral
Pointdexter?

I was wonderin' who was going to be the first to dis' him after he
died.

You win, Les.

Old June 5th 04, 10:10 PM
dxAce

"T. Early" wrote:

Old June 5th 04, 10:40 PM
30 froggybytc

You all know now we'll have to endure DAYS of
Republican crocodile tears and bull**** platitudes.

(I'll bet Rush Limbaugh is probably already wearing black panties)

Hopefully the coverage will last 2-3 days max
and then we'll all move on. Don't forget, Americans
for the most part have the attention span of a gnat.

(They ****ing better not preempt King of The Hill with
coverage dammit !)

"T. Early" wrote in message

Old June 5th 04, 11:07 PM
J999w

Another thread on rec.radio.shortwave I won't have to bother reading.

jw
K9RZZ