Old May 4th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : More Anti-American Gloom-and-Doom from Tommy Tootles

I would sell them nothing but HAMburgers,,, with real HAM/PIG.Want BACON
with that? Shoneys restaurants used to sell a lot of BLT (BACON Lettuce
Tomato) samwiches.
cuhulin

Old May 5th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article .com,
RHF wrote:

On May 3, 5:12 pm, PMP4Hire wrote:
Bush is done. His poll number is now 28.

Only old ****ing farts who have no life or
future want to continue a war that is
totally based on a lie.

Tom

TOM - By Inference the Tone of your Post
would Imply that you are Suicidal.

go ahead - just do it ! ~ RHF

Old Troll nut-case.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 5th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More BBC

On May 3, 9:59 pm, wrote:
bush (ooops,he calls himself,the commander guy,now. www.rense.com )

wants to send some American Border Patroll people to Iraq.I

What a Stellar Idea;

- why, they could all take bribes and get rich.. !

Old May 6th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : More Anti-American Gloom-and-Doom from U.S. Military Officers

RHF wrote:
TOM - By Inference the Tone of your Post
would Imply that you are Suicidal.
go ahead - just do it ! ~ RHF

On May 4, 3:40 am, Tommy Tootles wrote:

Wow! What a morbid comment from someone who is supposed to be a "Real
Happy Fella"...

RHF wrote:

TT - I just Report the News - I Don't Make It ~ RHF

Huh? How is overtly *telling* somebody to commit suicide considered
"Reporting the News"? Once again, you disappoint... :-(
Old May 6th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

RHF wrote:
TT - I just Report the News - I Don't Make It ~ RHF

Huh? How is overtly *telling* somebody to commit suicide considered
"Reporting the News"? Once again, you disappoint... :-(

TT - Gee Golly Wally - I was not born to 'appoint' you.

ok tommy boy - now tootle along ~ RHF

Old May 12th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article . com,
RHF wrote:

On May 5, 7:56 pm, Tommy Tootles wrote:
On May 3, 5:12 pm, PMP4Hire wrote:

Snip

ok tommy boy - now tootle along ~ RHF

That's good that you told him to "Tootle along" but you realize that you
are the only person posting in the news group still responding to him.
If you would consider not responding to him he would effectively
disappear. Consider it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 12th 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : More Anti-American Gloom-and-Doom from U.S. MilitaryOff...

Woman on the Jay Leno show.Little critters,I think she has something
loose in her Caboose,,,, and I need to straighten her ''Caboose'' out.
cuhulin

Old May 12th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 4, 3:46 am, RHF wrote:
On May 3, 4:24 pm, N9NEO wrote:

On May 3, 6:40 pm, RHF wrote:

On May 3, 11:47 am, Tommy Tootles wrote:

The BBC (left wing?) quoted an article in the Wall Street Journal (right
wing?) that said the following:

"As U.S. troops have -surged- into Baghdad in a quest to bring stability
there, enemy fighters have moved into the surrounding towns". (Well,
Duh! What a big surprise!)

"[...keeping them off-balance] is the best they can hope for under the
new 'surge strategy', which some U.S. officers in Iraq say does little
more than chase insurgents from one part of the country to another".

So, if you are one of the naive that thinks the surge will work (or if
your name is "W"), maybe you should take a word of advice from the
military officers actually there on the ground.

Tommy Tootles,

So you are the new Liberal Voice-of-Gloom-and-Doom
pronoucing everything that is wrong, Wrong. WRONG !
with American and Americans.

Preaching All That Is Bad About The-Evil-BUSH -aka- "W" !

TT - Clearly 'you' are a Card Carrying Member of the
Democrat Party of the USA; and on-the-fast-track for
promotion to Political-Cadre Status.

ok tommy boy - now tootle along ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Yep, I was thinking the ragtops would just move out of the city when
this new offensive was launched and wait it out. In the meantime they
will cause a bunch of new probs in the burbs. A sick bunch.

I think I'll apply for a permit to open up a hotdog stand on the
corner where the mosque is here in Rochester. See what kinda trouble
I can stir up. And yes, I used to swat wasp nests with bats when I
was a kid.

NEO- Hide quoted text -

NEO - Make sure it's a Kosher Hot Dog Stand ! ) ~ RHF
.
.