Old May 8th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : M II - Be Proud And Happy That You Are A Canada -and-Gr...

Looks like Alberta is Rockin.My family and I went as far North as
Cardston,Alberta in 1956 when we lived in Bozeman,Montana.I remember it
was a cold cloudy rainy day and not many people out on the streets.We
stopped at a BP gas station for gas.There are some BP (British
Petroleum) gas stations around here,one of them is about two miles East
on Higway 80 from me.

On the web, Canadians in Vietnam
cuhulin

Old May 9th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cato wrote:

cuhulin wrote:
Alberta,Canada and what's that other
Province,Manitoba? are sort of Pro
America.I reckon Montana sort of rubs off on them.
www.montanasnews.com

Cato replys: Ya. Alberta more then any other province. They have
what some people call an "American Conservative Mind-set." They see
themselves as sort of a Canadian Texas. Albertans tend to be much more
independant minded then other Canadians. And most distrustful of
government. And over the years there was some talk about the whole
province defecting to the United States, or just declaring themselves
independant from everyone else.
Other Canadians refer to Albertans as "Canada's Rednecks." They
have their western Canada cowboys. Their Calgary Stampede Rodeo every
year. Rodeos in other cities. They have the most privately owned
firearms, per capita, in Canada probably, even with all the government
red- tape hoops that people have to jump through to own guns up here.
Ya you can see Albertans driving pick-up trucks with gun racks in the
window. At least when I was out there some years back. They never
really fit into Canada like the other provinces.
But you can find a few left-wingers in that province too. Always
seems to be some of those leftwingers where-ever you go.
Check out these web sites about independant minded Alberta.....
http://www.separationalberta.com/
http://www.republicofalberta.com/
http://www.freealberta.com/
Cato

Sorry, your info-mecial ain't workin' here.

CanaDuh just plain sucks, so just go back to suckin' them Labatts and just leave
the rest of us alone. You ain't about to BS nobody into lovin' you.

Old May 9th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Stolen-oil-R-US

RHF wrote:

On May 6, 9:57 pm, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
Now with Respect to America - Look down at the Soil
that you are standing on and Say : This Is Not America.
I Am A Canadian -and- I Need to Focus on Canada
First and Fix Canada First -before- I go off-the-deep-end
and Attack America and Americans for what is Rightfully
Their Nation and Their Business [.]

Attacking and destroying sovereign nations for oil is your business?
Pretty shameful business to be in. Why not try PAYING for it instead of
theft? I can hardly wait until you invade Canada for the WATER.

mike

M II - It's a Mean World Out There -and- They Big Boys
play the Game of Hardball with the Heads of the Meek.
~ RHF

American Christianity at it's finest. Thank you for the insight.

mike
Old May 9th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Sorry, your info-mecial ain't workin' here.

CanaDuh just plain sucks, so just go back to suckin' them Labatts and
just leave
the rest of us alone. You ain't about to BS nobody into lovin' you.

Cato replys:
Yep, like I have said before, there are
stupid idiotic jerks all over the world, in every country.
dxAce is a prime example. A real stupid idiotic
jerk. And he keeps proving it every time he opens his mouth.

Cato

Old May 9th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : M II - Be Proud And Happy That You Aren't dxAce

Cato wrote:
dxAcehole wrote:

Sorry, your info-mecial ain't workin' here.

CanaDuh just plain sucks, so just go back to suckin' them Labatts and
just leave
the rest of us alone. You ain't about to BS nobody into lovin' you.

Cato replys:
Yep, like I have said before, there are
stupid idiotic jerks all over the world, in every country.
dxAce is a prime example. A real stupid idiotic
jerk. And he keeps proving it every time he opens his mouth.

Cato

No, not every time. He usually opens it to pour more alcohol in. We then
have the misfortune to put up with the garbage that comes out.

No amount of praise towards his country will make him a better human
being. He will remain a loser until he gets help for his drinking.
Don't let his rough manner fool you. He's a failed bookkeeper with
visions of world domination.

I'm getting severely bored merely anticipating yet another of his half
witted replies. Sleep usually follows in seconds.

mike

Old May 9th 07, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Canadian National Psychosis - American Envy !

On May 7, 8:16 pm, Eric F. Richards wrote:
Tommy Tootles wrote:
Eric F. Richards wrote:

...as for you, well, if you want to come here or are here, welcome!
Please do remember that you are a guest and act accordingly -- I do
the same when I'm in your fine country, and am as embarrassed by the
"Ugly Americans" as you should be by the "insecure Canadians" who spew
here.

Eric,
Thanks for your thoughtful comments. My only question for you is are the
Canadians "insecure and spewing" or just telling what *they* perceive as
(unpleasant) truths that *we* may not enjoy hearing???

I don't know.

Things like the Canadian content rule with Canadian broadcasters, and
a joke circulating years ago about a contest to fill in the blank: "As
Canadian as _____" had the winner "As Canadian as possible under the
circumstances." -- those two things would lead me to believe in an
undercurrent of insecurity, or at least resentment at the American
influence.

I haven't *lived* in Canada, though, so I don't think I can say with
any real evidence one way or the other.

--
Eric F. Richards

"Nature abhors a vacuum tube." -- Myron Glass,
often attributed to J. R. Pierce, Bell Labs, c. 1940

The Canadian National Psychosis - American Envy ~ RHF

BUT - Until World War One (WWI) - American
as a Nation and most Americans suffered from
European Envy -or- Euro Ancestral Psychosis.

American as a Nation and as a World Power
began to come into it's own after WWI and
was in-fact a World Power as a result of WWII.

Canada too was simply a Dominion of the UK prior
to WWI and was Culturally focused on the UK and
Europe. After WWII Canada became less dominated
by the UK and Europe and more focused on the USA.
To the extent at Canada and Canadians developed
a Love-Hate-Relationship {Psychosis} with the USA.
In time Canada will have a better understanding of
'itself' and a Clearer National Identity and be more
like the Australians - Who were able to transition
for Dominion to Fully Independent Nation with a
Clear National Identity many because they {the
Australians} were not next door to the USA.
= = = Canada's location in the World has been it
greatest hindrance to achieving Fully Independent
Nation with a Clear National Identity.
= = = Canada like Mexico suffers from being
America's Neighbor - - -
= = = Canada like Mexico suffers from being
America's Neighbor - - - Poor Mexico {Canada} So
Far From God {Allah} and So Close To The USA.

Proud To Be An American - God {Allah} Bless America !~ RHF
-and- Wishing Every Canadian and Mexican
Could Say The Same About Their Countries.
Old May 9th 07, 07:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 8, 8:48 pm, m II wrote:
Cato wrote:
dxAcehole wrote:

[...]

With Respect to M II it can be said {para-phrased}

No Amount of Hate towards the USA will make Him
a Better Human Being. He will Remain a Loser until
He gets Help for his American Psychosis. Don't let
his childish manner fool you. He's a failed school boy
with visions of world destruction.

m ii - you make it to easy ~ RHF
Old May 10th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : M II - Over-the-Line - Very Bad Form

RHF wrote:

You Do Not Post Someones Name, Adddress,
Telephone Number and Place of Work.

I did? I thought HE did. Check he

http://www.qrz.com/detail/KE4ODD

Sure looks like it's in the public forum. The military address was
posted by him in a drunken stupor. He may have been trying to impress
someone. It didn't work. Either way, my sources were BOTH in the public
domain. I had to do NO searching.

YOU STEPPED OVER THE LINE !

Plus make threats to Report them at Work.

Just like dxAce does? You are right, of course. NO ONE should sink that
low.

YOU STEPPED OVER THE LINE - BIG TIME ! ! !

I think not. A new pair of glasses may help you get over your tunnel
vision so you can stop defending the indefensible.

mike

mike
Old May 10th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tommy Tootles wrote:
Eric F. Richards wrote:

[...]

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""
I have been away from the web for a few days entertaining some friends
from Wisconsin, and am surprised to see that this thread is still
going on, eclipsing anything to do with shortwave. There were no
arguments over politics or religion with our guests and we had a good
visit as usual.
I did have the thought, however, that no nation on the planet is
more competent to criticize the US than is Canada. Canadians visit
regularly, have friends and relations in the US, are quite familiar
with US affairs, but most importantly, Canadians are not imprisoned in
the US mind-meld and can see things free of jingoistic cant. On the
average, Canadians know far more about the US than Americans know
about Canada.
I have previously posted surveys that show that Canadians are
increasing their dislike of the US, do not want to join the US, and
are starting to dislike Americans because of their adherance to the
principles listed by RHF. I don't see any envy of the US at all and if
the big boys try to sneak the North American Union into being, there
will be much resistance.
Of course there are many Americans who share Canadian views on the
Iraq war, the national debt, trade imbalance, shredding of the
Constitution, demise of the middle class, and the loss of Habeas
Corpus, but their views have a hard time making it to the mass media.
If there is one national weakness, it is the desire of Americans
to be liked in foreign lands, and when they are not, they are hurt and
confused. Canadians don't care if they are liked or not, neither do
the British or Germans. The French would rather not be liked and go
out of their way to make it happen, rather like DxEcch. I have seen
unscupulous foreigners cleverly take advantage of this desire to be
liked.

Old May 10th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Desire for America to own the World,,,, (some people just don't
''get it'' about what things are Really going on.Metinks I DO ''get''
some of it) Rule Outer Space.Works A OK for this auld Scotch Irish by
Ancestry,Mississippi,Born and Raised in Mississippi United States of
AMERICA (I SAY,AMERICA) boy.
cuhulin