Old May 5th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Canada hahaha!

Canadians could not protect themselves if you paid them. What a bunch
of pussies!

WINNIPEG, Manitoba (Reuters) -- Canada's postal system has stopped
delivering mail to a home in Winnipeg, Manitoba, after a mail carrier
was scared away by a "very threatening cat," the Winnipeg Free Press
said Friday.

A Canada Post spokeswoman said the agency was concerned about the
safety of its carriers, although it hoped for an amicable solution to
its dispute with cat-owner John Samborski.

"The letter carrier who delivers mail there ... was brought up on a
farm, she is very comfortable with animals," spokeswoman Kathi Neal
told the newspaper. "Apparently this is a very threatening cat."

Samborski told the paper that his 8-year-old, declawed, black cat
Shadow is docile, and it was "ridiculous" for Canada Post to make him
to pick up his mail from a post office instead of delivering it to his
door.

Shadow "likes to eat and sleep and cuddle. You could drop a bomb and
he'd just open one eye, take a look, then close them and go back to
sleep," Samborski, 41, told the newspaper.

Old May 5th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
Canadians could not protect themselves if you paid them. What a bunch
of pussies!

Here's your change Steve!!!!

Cousin Burr

Old May 5th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That's either an old story or similar to one I read on the internet a
few years ago,it happened in Canada too,if I remember.My oldest sister's
son works for the Post Office in Oklahoma City.He wouldn't be afraid of
that durn cat.
Earth vs. the Spider movie has started on the AMC channel.
BOO!
cuhulin

Old May 5th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

) writes:
Canadians could not protect themselves if you paid them. What a bunch
of pussies!

Clearly you, like some of the other posters, are confused about the purpose
of this newsgroup.

You might want to read the intro to rec.radio.shortwave that used
to be posted on a regular basis here,
http://www.faqs.org/ftp/faqs/radio/m...g/introduction

Once again, there are many many newsgroups so you are bound to find
one that fits your needs, so go and find it.

Michael
Old May 5th 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5 May 2007 06:18:00 GMT, (Michael Black)
wrote:

) writes:
Canadians could not protect themselves if you paid them. What a bunch
of pussies!

Clearly you, like some of the other posters, are confused about the purpose
of this newsgroup.

You might want to read the intro to rec.radio.shortwave that used
to be posted on a regular basis here,
http://www.faqs.org/ftp/faqs/radio/m...g/introduction

Once again, there are many many newsgroups so you are bound to find
one that fits your needs, so go and find it.

Michael

I'm good with this one.

Thanks

Old May 5th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

) writes:
Canadians could not protect themselves if you paid them. What a bunch
of pussies!

Clearly you, like some of the other posters, are confused about the purpose
of this newsgroup.

You might want to read the intro to rec.radio.shortwave that used
to be posted on a regular basis here,
http://www.faqs.org/ftp/faqs/radio/m...g/introduction

Once again, there are many many newsgroups so you are bound to find
one that fits your needs, so go and find it.

Michael

Reprinted from the faq for you:

"Despite what the newsgroup name might imply, we definitely DO NOT
limit
discussions to shortwave only."

Besides, I first heard this story on the SW bands. Tht puts it clearly
on topic.

Have a nice day.
Old May 5th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

download.com wrote:

Here's your change Steve!!!!

Cousin Burr

Drunk again, Burr? You don't even know who wrote the posting.
He might not like you attitude very much.

Burr:
You talk like your black, think like it also, don't let us find out
where you stays Nigga.

Get back under your rock, ASS HOLE

http://snipurl.com/1jg34

mike
Old May 5th 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

download.com wrote:

Here's your change Steve!!!!

Cousin Burr

Drunk again, Burr? You don't even know who wrote the posting.
He might not like you attitude very much.

Beats a Canuck attitude by a mile.

Now go curl up with your case of Labatts, little girl, and enjoy your weekend.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 5th 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default http://tinyurl.com/25zz9dd

I'm a drunk little girl II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

download.com wrote:

Here's your change Steve!!!!

Cousin Burr
Drunk again, Burr? You don't even know who wrote the posting.
He might not like you attitude very much.

Beats a Canuck attitude by a mile.

Now go curl up with your case of Labatts, little girl, and enjoy your weekend.

You already drink a 6-pak this morning, little girl?

Old May 5th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Beerbar wrote:
Canadians could not protect themselves if you
paid them. What a bunch
of pussies!

WINNIPEG, Manitoba (Reuters) -- Canada's postal system has.

Cato replys:
It's ****ing attitudes like that that **** me
off. Almost makes me feel like wanting to pull our troups out of
Afghanistan and tellin you all to do it all on your own. But I won't,
cause I know that the vast majority of Americans are good folks and
not assholes.

Cato