Old May 5th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Canada hahaha!

I have yet to see a Canuck over there. Thanks for all your help. You
will be sorely missed.

On 5 May 2007 15:19:56 -0700, Cato wrote:

Beerbar wrote:
Canadians could not protect themselves if you
paid them. What a bunch
of pussies!

WINNIPEG, Manitoba (Reuters) -- Canada's postal system has.

Cato replys:
It's ****ing attitudes like that that **** me
off. Almost makes me feel like wanting to pull our troups out of
Afghanistan and tellin you all to do it all on your own. But I won't,
cause I know that the vast majority of Americans are good folks and
not assholes.

Cato

Old May 5th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Beergbar wrote:
I have yet to see a Canuck over there. Thanks for all
your help. You
will be sorely missed.

Cato replys: Take a tour in Kandahar and the countryside
and mountains outside of town.
Cato

Old May 5th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Canadian Troops in Afghanistan: Wikipedia.....

Beerbar... This might help you find them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada's_role_in_the_invasion_of_Afghanistan

Cato

Old May 6th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Beerbar wrote:
So, have you been there to verify that
they were actually there or did
you believe some bull posted on Wikipedia posted by some chicken
Canuck?

Cato replys: By this time tomorrow I will be unsubscribed from
this group. I don't have to put up with insults to my fellow Canadians
or my country from f''n assholes.

Cato

Old May 6th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 5, 4:37 pm, wrote:
www.devilfinder.com Kohler Engine Manufacturing Hattiesburg
Mississippi

About eight clicks down where it says Hattiesburg American.BAE Systems
has a factory there,building Howitzers for the Military.What the heck
are they doing? sending Howitzers to Canada! Canada doesn't have any
Military.I ought to phone that factory and tell them to stop sending any
shootin irons to Canada.
cuhulin

BAE M777 155mm Towed Howitzers selling to the Canadian Army.

Old May 6th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cato wrote:
Beerbar wrote:
So, have you been there to verify that
they were actually there or did
you believe some bull posted on Wikipedia posted by some chicken
Canuck?

Cato replys: By this time tomorrow I will be unsubscribed from
this group. I don't have to put up with insults to my fellow Canadians
or my country from f''n assholes.

Cato

Cato:
I sorry that a few of my fellow American's ruin t this group for you.
Back, when I first joined the US Navy, I sailed with some Canadian
Marines on the USS Mobile LKA-115 to Victoria, B.C. in 1979.
I found them to be a right good group.
Victoria, was the cleanest city that I had ever been in.

Ken
Old May 6th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

K Isham wrote:

Cato:
I sorry that a few of my fellow American's ruin t this group for you.
Back, when I first joined the US Navy, I sailed with some Canadian
Marines on the USS Mobile LKA-115 to Victoria, B.C. in 1979.
I found them to be a right good group.
Victoria, was the cleanest city that I had ever been in.

Ken

Cato replys:
Thanks Ken. I appreciate your kind words.
Like I said earlier, I know that the overwhelming majority of
Americans are great, fine people. In my travels in the U.S. over the
years, I have found Americans to be very friendly and hospitable, and
more then willing to help others in need. They are the most generous
people on Earth. I have no complaints. The type of individuals that
can spoil it for others can be, and are, found in every country on
earth. We have individuals like that up here as well.
I certainly do not blame the U.S. for the actions or words of
individuals.
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed Victoria. It certainly is a
beautiful city.
Best regards, Cato

Old May 6th 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cato wrote:
K Isham wrote:

[...]

You are welcome.

Take,care and God Bless.

Ken
Old May 6th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5 May 2007 19:43:10 -0700, Cato wrote:

Beerbar wrote:
So, have you been there to verify that
they were actually there or did
you believe some bull posted on Wikipedia posted by some chicken
Canuck?

Cato replys: By this time tomorrow I will be unsubscribed from
this group. I don't have to put up with insults to my fellow Canadians
or my country from f''n assholes.

Cato

Then what you need to do is stop the Canadians in this group from
attacking the US. It's a two way street Cato.