Old May 6th 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Canada hahaha!

On May 5, 8:42 pm, wrote:
On 5 May 2007 19:43:10 -0700, Cato wrote:

Beerbar wrote:
So, have you been there to verify that
they were actually there or did
you believe some bull posted on Wikipedia posted by some chicken
Canuck?

Cato replys: By this time tomorrow I will be unsubscribed from
this group. I don't have to put up with insults to my fellow Canadians
or my country from f''n assholes.

Cato

Then what you need to do is stop the Canadians in this group from
attacking the US. It's a two way street Cato.

You can hardly hold me to blame for what others do. What do
you expect me to do? I'm not a cop. A two way street? Sure o.k. So
then any Americans and Canadians throwing insults back and forth
should grow the hell up.
Our two countries are supposed to be friends. Sure, O.K., I
know that our governments can really screw things up, and make
decisions that people in either country can hate.
But the rest of us, the ordinary citizens should be above that
stupid political crap.
O.K., you were critical of our small number of troups in
Afghanistan. But hell, we are a much smaller country, population
wise, and our brainless government undercut and weakened our military
for more then thirty years. But our guys, I feel confident in saying,
are man for man, as good fighters as any other on this rock in space
and make the best use of their equipment that they have, even if some
of it is out-of date.
To hear us described as cowards, makes me feel sick. I have some
close ties with the guys over there, and my own son might be going.
They are in combat with Taliban and Al Queda insugents.

Would you want me to insult, and toss names about your guys over
there in Iraq?? Call them cowards? Insult your country?? I could do
it you know. I see guys in Usenet groups insulting Americans and
America every day. And that makes me sick too, because I have always
felt strong ties to the U.S. My mothers family originally was from New
England. My cousin's kids live in Pennsylvania, and are in the U.S.
military.
But I don't. Because your guys over there are somebody's husband,
brother, sister, mother, boyfriend, girlfriend. And some of them make
the supreme sacrifice over there and never see their loved ones again.
Just like our guys. I would never insult your troops. And I don't
expect anyone to insult our troops either.
My oldest son, David, will probably be going over there. In
combat. In the infantry. He is following a long family tradition.
If I ever hear anybody, insulting not just our Canadian guys, but
also American guys, British, or whoever is on our side and helping
out, I take it personally. As if it is an insult to me and my family.
I come damn close to exploding.

I am just sick of the crap. And if it is just meant as a joke,
then call me thinskinned. "cause if bothers me to hear us taking turns
name calling and insulting each other.
I don't hold all American citizens to blame for the stupid
remarks of a few bad apples down in the States. Like I said, we have
some idiots up here in Canada too. In another Usenet group I am with,
there are some asshole Canadians insulting Americans and the U.S.
Cato

Old May 6th 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Please forgive me for getting long winded, and emotional. It is just
how I feel. Please remember, we are fighting on the same side, even if
our Canadian effort is nowhere near as big as yours.

Cato

Old May 6th 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5 May 2007 21:30:23 -0700, Cato wrote:

Please forgive me for getting long winded, and emotional. It is just
how I feel. Please remember, we are fighting on the same side, even if
our Canadian effort is nowhere near as big as yours.

Cato

OK...I apologize for my comments. It was actually meant to stir up a
few other souls in this group. It was not actually aimed at you. I'm
47 and will be returning for my third trip soon. I have a kid in
college and another fixing to start. Do you think that I want to go?
Hell no, but I'll do my duty as I have for the last 27 years. You can
probably see why it burns me to no end when I have to read the garbage
that Mike writes. That is what leads me to make the comments that I
do. I can't control what my government does. I vote at every election.
I will support Bush because he is our elected official just as I
supported Bill Clinton. I will never make fun of the president of this
country no matter who it is. I get tired of uninformed idiots like
Mike making worthless comments.
Old May 6th 07, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Beerbar here is an even better idea. You say there are Canadians in
this group that are insulting America or Canadians. Then how about
this....
go after that particular person.
Call him names if you wish. Insult him personally if you wish. But
don't insult the whole country or all other Canadians, or our forces,
just because a few Canadians are idiots.
If you could see your way to that, then I apologise for getting
****ed at you.
I shouldn't have lost my cool either. I'm getting too old.
Sometimes I can be an idiot myself.

Cato

Old May 6th 07, 07:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 5, 11:06 pm, Cato wrote:
Beerbar here is an even better idea. You say there are Canadians in
this group that are insulting America or Canadians. Then how about
this....
go after that particular person.
Call him names if you wish. Insult him personally if you wish. But
don't insult the whole country or all other Canadians, or our forces,
just because a few Canadians are idiots.
If you could see your way to that, then I apologise for getting
****ed at you.
I shouldn't have lost my cool either. I'm getting too old.
Sometimes I can be an idiot myself.

Cato

Cato - Yes the Vast Majority of Canadians are our
good Northern Neighbors and Friends.

However there are a few Can-A-Duh-Ians like "M II"
who have nothing good or bad to say about Canada
-and- everything Bad to Say about America and
Preach Hate for Americans.

remembering that there is a difference between a canadian
and canada and those odd-ball can-a-duh-ians ~ RHF

Old May 6th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Agreed!

If you read mII's following post then you can see who I really should
have attacked. I'm sorry that I took it out on you.

Old May 6th 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Is NOT! (IS NOT!!!) our Duty to support the prez of U.S.A.when he does
Wrong.
Teddy Roosevelt 1918.

www.devilfinder.com Caissons Go Rolling Along (lilesnet) (Teddy
Roosevelt 1918)

http://bantamjeep.tripod.com
http://bantamjeep.tripod.com/rag.mid
cuhulin

Old May 6th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 6, 3:29 am, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
However there are a few Can-A-Duh-Ians like "M II"
who have nothing good or bad to say about Canada
-and- everything Bad to Say about America and
Preach Hate for Americans.

Why have you never condemned Burr and dxAce for their drunken racist
remarks? Or the pervert cuhulin for his racist 'slopehead/slanteye'
comments? Seems to me you are being a hypocrite.

As for Americans, well now...support for the war monger idiot prince now
in power is fading rapidly as people are pulling the wool away from
their eyes. Notice how even the cockroach neocons have distanced
themselves from the debacle in the Middle East. They've left Bush
flapping in the wind.

It appears as though at least seventy percent of the US population is
aware that the present course of action is WRONG. That is a very GOOD
thing.

Love ya, RHF.

mike

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""
The main problem with the citizens of the US is their inability to
understand the atrocities committed around the world by their
government. Although basically friendly and genial their "My country
right or wrong" mentality supports the imperial US and its 737
military bases and garrisons in 130 countries and explains why there
is so much dislike of Americans.. Bush's approval rating is down to
28% so the American people are starting to wake up.
I have no disagreement with MII's post above. He is telling you
home truths but he is provoked by troublemakers. Those who
deliberately stir up trouble should be condemned or at least ignored.
Canada has lent the US 150 billion dollars to finance the Iraq war.
I doubt if it will ever get it back with the US debt near 8 trillion
dollars and rising rapidly. Perhaps this is why the Canadian mint has
issued a 100kg gold coin .9999 pure. It about 50cm dia and 3cm thick.
It already has orders in the $3,000,000 range. We have to get that 150
billion back somehow.

Old May 6th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Teddy Roosevelt was Rough n Tough.But,he just didn't have the heart to
shoot that little Mississippi Teddy Bear here in Mississippi.
He did what was Right.
cuhulin