Old May 7th 07, 09:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : M II - Over-the-Line - Very Bad Form

I'm a dumbass Canuck II wrote:

RHF wrote:

M II - Over-the-Line - Very Bad Form ~ RHF

Sadly this is the type of Post that should have all
good Canadians distance themselves from you.

Re-posting the deviant's postings makes ME over the line? His account
was canceled after his Internet provider was informed of what he was doing.

You certainly have a short memory. If he keeps up the trash, every
posting he's ever made will be sent to his commanding officer. They have
a treatment program for drunkards.

You Canucks can determine by ones posts if one is drunk or not?

Best get a patent on that whiz bang technology!

Old May 7th 07, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 07 May 2007 05:02:45 GMT, m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

M II - Over-the-Line - Very Bad Form ~ RHF

Sadly this is the type of Post that should have all
good Canadians distance themselves from you.

Re-posting the deviant's postings makes ME over the line? His account
was canceled after his Internet provider was informed of what he was doing.

You certainly have a short memory. If he keeps up the trash, every
posting he's ever made will be sent to his commanding officer. They have
a treatment program for drunkards.

mike

Hahaha....this is the same account dumbass! And quite posting those
made up lies.

Tell you mom happy Mothers Day for me.
Old May 7th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Canada hahaha!

On May 6, 8:23 pm, wrote:
You are the one that stated that I had to cite a source for a news
story! You add rules to the faq and now you want to dance your way out
of what you said?

Typical....

Nice try. I did not make any assrtion that you were required by any
rules to cite your source. You are fabricating another false and
untruthful statement. Typical.

If you re-read it, you will see that I made a simple, provably
correct, declarative sentence that said that you did not cite any
shortwave source. I also did acknowledge that you did cite Reuters as
your source (even if inadvertently when you did a mindless cut-and
paste job), so I certainly did not claim that you "had to cite a
source".

BTW, I am also NOT conceding your cliam that hearing it on SW is
sufficient to make it on-topic. I claim that your standards for being
on-topic are so low that every irrelevant topic is included, and that
is not how I read the FAQ.

Old May 7th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : M II - Be Proud And Happy That You Are A Canada -and- Grow Out Of The American Angst !

On May 6, 7:08 pm, RHF wrote:

Now with Respect to America - Look down at the Soil
that you are standing on and Say : This Is Not America.
I Am A Canadian -and- I Need to Focus on Canada
First and Fix Canada First -before- I go off-the-deep-end
and Attack America and Americans for what is Rightfully
Their Nation and Their Business [.]

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""
If you really want Canadians to cease their comments on US life, all
you have to do is stop posting anti-Canadian slanders on this website.
Then we will go away and tend to our own affairs. It is very simple.
Just stop!
But if you continue, you will be subjected to painful home truths
For example:

Fact #1... the US national debt is currently $8,819,577,906,180.
That's
8 trillion dollars. Every person in the US owes $29,221.76.
And that doesn't include the trillions coming due for Social Security
and Medicare.
You can't do business with people who don't have any money. But they
can send in their army and steal your stuff....but for how long?

Old May 7th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"ve3..." wrote:

On May 6, 7:08 pm, RHF wrote:

[...]

Whine, whine, whine... that's all you worthless Canucks can do.

Old May 7th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

ve3... wrote:
On May 6, 7:08 pm, RHF wrote:

Now with Respect to America - Look down at the Soil
that you are standing on and Say : This Is Not America.
I Am A Canadian -and- I Need to Focus on Canada
First and Fix Canada First -before- I go off-the-deep-end
and Attack America and Americans for what is Rightfully
Their Nation and Their Business [.]

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""
If you really want Canadians to cease their comments on US life, all
you have to do is stop posting anti-Canadian slanders on this website.
Then we will go away and tend to our own affairs. It is very simple.
Just stop!

As someone who works with Canadians every day, this statement is
simply not true.

There is not a day goes by that my Canadian colleagues take shots at
the US. To date, without provocation.

This is the appeasement mentality that has infected so many in the US
WRT Al Quaeda: Stop offending them and they'll be out buddies. Also very
much not true. Al Quaeda is not responding to our attacks, language, or
posturing....they're offended by our very existence. Ceasing military
action against Al Quaeda, it's agents and assigns, will not stop Al
Quaeda from planning and attempting to execute terrorism on US soil, it
will embolden them to escalate. We know this by their very words. As
promised by Al Quaeda upper echelons. They will only be satisfied by our
cessation of existence. Nothing less.

This is not to compare Canadians with Al Quaeda. That would be
absurd. Canadians are simply not committed enough to anything to take a
conflict beyond nasty language.

But the appeasement mentality is very similar in both cases.
Attempting to alter behaviour outside their control with implications
that aggressors/critics will back off if we become what they suggest.

Nice thought, but tragically ill informed. And weak beyond the will
to survive. Appeasement only emboldens the critics. Appeasement only
emboldens the aggressors.

The only way to deal with them is to let the critics pound sand.
They'll be critical whether we respond to them or not. It is the nature
of criticism that the critic fires the first salvo. And then implores
the criticized to stop criticizing the critics to make them stop.

Check the history of the group. The Canadians started their
criticism, ragging, and dismissive noise before anyone on this side of
the border ever said anything about them. Even DXAce hadn't made a
comment about Cana-DUH until several anti-US threads had developed.

And the only way to deal with the aggressors is to let them, their
agents and assigns, die for their country. Because, they, too, fired the
first salvoes. And then implored us to stop responding. And in that
conflict, words and appeasement are tools of surrender, and demise.

But if you continue, you will be subjected to painful home truths
For example:

Fact #1... the US national debt is currently $8,819,577,906,180.
That's
8 trillion dollars. Every person in the US owes $29,221.76.
And that doesn't include the trillions coming due for Social Security
and Medicare.
You can't do business with people who don't have any money. But they
can send in their army and steal your stuff....but for how long?

Interesting you should bring that up. I work directly with two
Canadian firms which took their stuggling business across the border
into the US where they flourished.

Count the number of Canadian firms which have moved branches, or
their entirety, to the US for their success.

If you really understood economics, you'd shut your pie hole.

And go back to enjoying the beneficence with which your economy
exists hand-in-glove with ours.

Old May 7th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : M II - Be Proud And Happy That You Are A Canada -and-G...

I am and always have been mostly a happy go lucky sort of a dude.I am
not knocking Canada and Canadians per se.I have some good Canadian
Friends who live in Canada.
Sure is fun to pick on some Canadians though,that's for sure :{)
cuhulin

Old May 7th 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 7, 1:23 pm, dxAce wrote:
"ve3..." wrote:
On May 6, 7:08 pm, RHF wrote:

[...]

Whine, whine, whine... that's all you worthless Canucks can do.- Hide quoted text -

"""""""""""''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
You're the one who is whining, I am just stating facts

Old May 7th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 7, 1:48 pm, D Peter Maus wrote:
ve3... wrote:

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""
If you really want Canadians to cease their comments on US life, all
you have to do is stop posting anti-Canadian slanders on this website.
Then we will go away and tend to our own affairs. It is very simple.
Just stop!

As someone who works with Canadians every day, this statement is
simply not true.
There is not a day goes by that my Canadian colleagues take shots at the US. To date, without provocation.

Interesting. Are you working in Canada or the US? How come there are
so many Canadians in your work group? What kind of shots do they take?

This is not to compare Canadians with Al Quaeda. That would be
absurd. Canadians are simply not committed enough to anything to take a conflict beyond nasty language.

This is an absurd statement. Canadians are currently fighting in
Afghanistan and were very active in Korea and WW II. They did not
fight in Iraq because the US invaded in defiance of the UN. The
Afghanistan war is sanctioned by the UN.

Check the history of the group. The Canadians started their
criticism, ragging, and dismissive noise before anyone on this side of
the border ever said anything about them. Even DXAce hadn't made a
comment about Cana-DUH until several anti-US threads had developed.

I seem to have come along in the middle of this broughaha and
don't know the origins. That's the trouble with these vendettas. They
develop a life of their own. Rather like the Iraq war (Mission
Accomplished) which is not going as planned.

If you really understood economics, you'd shut your pie hole.

I may not be an Alan Greenspan, or better a Kenneth Galbraith, but
some facts about the US economy are worrisome. Some facts from the pie
hole:

1. The US national debt is clse to 8 trillion dollars and rising
rapidly.
2. The foreign trade deficit is about 800 billion dollars this year.
3. The manufacturing base of the US has been sent to China
4. The savings rate is negative for the first time in 70 years.
5. The value of the US dollar has dropped from $1.35 to the Euro to
0.81 . Gold is similar.
6. There has been no provision for future Social Security and
Medicare
7. Wages have been stagnant or declining since 1975.
8. The official inflation rate is a lie. True inflation is about 8%
9. China holds about 1 trillion dollars in US debt.

That is just a few items off the top of my head. Do you disagree with
any of them?
..
I have ignored your geopolitical comments as they are not germane to
our discussion.

Old May 7th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"ve3..." wrote:

On May 7, 1:48 pm, D Peter Maus wrote:
ve3... wrote:

[...]

If we fail, Canuckystan will fail!