Old May 30th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Differences Between Two of the Same Radio

Those weather people don't know anything.Hurricane season starts when
the first Hurricanes start getting wound up.I never believe anything
those so-called weather people say.But,David Hartman at www.wapt.com
isn't too bad.If he says,Take cover now! you better believe it.
cuhulin

Old May 30th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I own a half acre of land at Interlachen,Putnam County,Florida.About
seven miles West of Palatka.
cuhulin

Old May 30th 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BDK wrote:

Too hot.
Too humid.

Winter's fine down there, but late spring to early fall, forget it.

Humm. Its too hot and humid year round, but its home.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida