Old June 12th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default REQ:Manual for Philips DC777

I acquired a DC777 a number of years ago. (It's a shortwave set for cars.)
The swing down door has the overlaying keyboard totally missing. The
underlying switches are there. (No way to remount the door though.)

Tried Philips website, no help. Anyone have a service manual and/or
schematic. Especially needed is the connections for that darn keyboard.
(Googleing hasn't helped, I tried!!!!) May try to *rebuild* an external
keyboard.

Thanks for *any* help!!! Can be reached at geferg at prodigy.net. Eric

Old June 12th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Eric Ferguson wrote:

DC777

http://groups.google.at/group/rec.ra...%2F1997-09%3F&

scroll down :

Any Philips DC777 owners?

1. Ken Klimasewski --- show profile ... click here ...

I would like to hear from some fellow DC777 owners. How are they working?
Have you performed any mods?

I had to repair the display on mine as it started to loose segments. It
turned out to be several cold solder joints.

What type of antennas are you using? I am using the stock car antenna.
I have started to play around with a AM/FM signal booster, the type you
see selling in dept. stores for around $10.00-$20.00. The first one
I tried improved shortwave slightly but made 530KHz - 4MHz worst.

Like to hear from other users of the DC777.

Was there a service manual available??

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://languageradio.tk Updated every 2-3 months.
Old June 12th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Eric Ferguson wrote:

DC777

just he

http://www.totaalelektronica.be/utils/result_model.php

frontpanel = "voorpaneel" in dutch ...

oh no "niet meer leverbaar" = no longer available ...

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://languageradio.tk Updated every 2-3 months.

remote control for Philips DC777? jtaylor Shortwave 3 May 21st 05 07:31 PM
WTB Philips DC777 & remote and microprocessor Jethro Bodine Swap 0 May 19th 05 11:26 PM
WTB Philips DC777 jt Swap 0 December 17th 03 01:29 PM
Philips RF manual, appendix Mark Aren Homebrew 0 August 13th 03 02:33 PM
Philips RF manual, appendix Mark Aren Homebrew 0 August 13th 03 02:33 PM