Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 12th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default REQ:Manual for Philips DC777

I acquired a DC777 a number of years ago. (It's a shortwave set for cars.)
The swing down door has the overlaying keyboard totally missing. The
underlying switches are there. (No way to remount the door though.)

Tried Philips website, no help. Anyone have a service manual and/or
schematic. Especially needed is the connections for that darn keyboard.
(Googleing hasn't helped, I tried!!!!) May try to *rebuild* an external
keyboard.

Thanks for *any* help!!! Can be reached at geferg at prodigy.net. Eric

remote control for Philips DC777? jtaylor Shortwave 3 May 21st 05 07:31 PM
WTB Philips DC777 & remote and microprocessor Jethro Bodine Swap 0 May 19th 05 11:26 PM
WTB Philips DC777 jt Swap 0 December 17th 03 01:29 PM
Philips RF manual, appendix Mark Aren Homebrew 0 August 13th 03 02:33 PM
Philips RF manual, appendix Mark Aren Homebrew 0 August 13th 03 02:33 PM