Old June 17th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : M II - 'Yours' Is A Sad Sick Mind -and- TheWeirdCan-A-...

In Basic Training in U.S.Army, you get some kind of a Medal whether you
earned it or not.I made the mistake of asking a second lewey if my Medal
is good.He said, Yeah, you got an ass chewing Medal!
cuhulin

Old June 17th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : dxAcehole - 'Yours' Is A Sad Sick Mind

RHF wrote:

I reality "M II" this is one of several Posts that
'you' put forward the idea of Shorting Mexicans
as a Sport.

The US Army invented the shorting 'Sport' in Iraq.

http://www.flashpoints.net/images/Iraqi_torture.jpg

As a side note, I've never suggested hurting Mexicans. You are confusing
me with dxAce and his axe handle wielding vigilantes.

mike
Old June 17th 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

I reality "M II" this is one of several Posts that
'you' put forward the idea of Shorting Mexicans
as a Sport.

The US Army invented the shorting 'Sport' in Iraq.

http://www.flashpoints.net/images/Iraqi_torture.jpg

As a side note, I've never suggested hurting Mexicans. You are confusing
me with dxAce and his axe handle wielding vigilantes.

The DumbAss Vigilantes sure are busy in CanaDuh... only thing is, they only have
themselves to beat up.

Take a long walk, cockbite.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 17th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

Take a long walk, cockbite.

Don't speak to me like I'm your father.

Were you ever cleared of the alleged rape charge of that Mexican nun?

mike

Old June 17th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

U.S.Military,,, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard and not last
or least, U.S.Merchant Marines is all about Breaking and Killing
things.Oooooo Rahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old June 17th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I was in the U.S.Army.I am still a Soldier.You want to try ME????????
cuhulin, Vietnam Veteran Soldier

Old June 17th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Damn mealy mouth COWARD Canadians!!! I Hate y'all more than y'all hate
ME!
cuhulin

Old June 17th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Damn mealy mouth COWARD Canadians!!! I Hate y'all more than y'all hate
ME!
cuhulin

I think I know what happened to your dog....it's between you and the
couch, isn't it?

http://www.eontarionow.com/images/alli-fat.jpg

mike