Old July 21st 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default My Vote...

....for the station with the worst darn modulation goes to: Radio Damascus!

Most always a good signal on 12085, but totally useless modulation.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 21st 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message
...for the station with the worst darn modulation goes to: Radio Damascus!

Most always a good signal on 12085, but totally useless modulation.

My vote (this week) goes to AFN Camp Red Cloud. Somehow, they are the only
AM plant in Korea that is getting both channels of a stereo satellite feed,
but they're 180 degrees out of phase, and so the modulation is not only
running about 20%, but is missing 80% or more of the audio due to
cancellation. But then, they're all of 250 watts.. if a signal sounds like
****, but nobody can hear it, does it even matter?

Old July 21st 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
...for the station with the worst darn modulation goes to: Radio Damascus!

Most always a good signal on 12085, but totally useless modulation.

My vote (this week) goes to AFN Camp Red Cloud. Somehow, they are the only
AM plant in Korea that is getting both channels of a stereo satellite feed,
but they're 180 degrees out of phase, and so the modulation is not only
running about 20%, but is missing 80% or more of the audio due to
cancellation. But then, they're all of 250 watts.. if a signal sounds like
****, but nobody can hear it, does it even matter?

I'm certain that somehow, someway, it would matter to Edweenie! He'd come up
with some arcane technical reason as to why that was A-OK. Or, in his fake
Hispanic mode, it would be 'muy bueno'.

Old July 21st 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 21, 2:12 pm, dxAce wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message
...for the station with the worst darn modulation goes to: Radio Damascus!

Most always a good signal on 12085, but totally useless modulation.

My vote (this week) goes to AFN Camp Red Cloud. Somehow, they are the only
AM plant in Korea that is getting both channels of a stereo satellite feed,
but they're 180 degrees out of phase, and so the modulation is not only
running about 20%, but is missing 80% or more of the audio due to
cancellation. But then, they're all of 250 watts.. if a signal sounds like
****, but nobody can hear it, does it even matter?

I'm certain that somehow, someway, it would matter to Edweenie! He'd come up
with some arcane technical reason as to why that was A-OK. Or, in his fake
Hispanic mode, it would be 'muy bueno'.

More likely 'no problemo' {Ningún Problema} since AFN
most likely is not a countable demographic in DE's world.

~ RHF
.
.
.. .

Old July 23rd 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

I'm certain that somehow, someway, it would matter to Edweenie! He'd come up
with some arcane technical reason as to why that was A-OK. Or, in his fake
Hispanic mode, it would be 'muy bueno'.

muy bueno? What would it be in your fake MIAMI?

mike

Old July 23rd 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 22, 9:18 pm, m II wrote:
dxAcehole wrote:
I'm certain that somehow, someway, it would matter to Edweenie! He'd come up
with some arcane technical reason as to why that was A-OK. Or, in his fake
Hispanic mode, it would be 'muy bueno'.

muy bueno? What would it be in your fake MIAMI?

mike

Mike (M II) As A Can-A-Duh-Ian Everything You Say Is Fake.

AND AS A CAN-A-DUH-IAN YOU DON'T GET A VOTE [.]
Old July 24th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

muy bueno? What would it be in your fake MIAMI?

Don't you have a few loggers to service?

You and Cuhulin seem to have the market cornered.

Vote for me for P.O.Y. N9OGL General 0 December 7th 06 09:58 PM
The Vote Burr Shortwave 1 October 7th 04 12:12 AM
god's vote yea right Shortwave 0 August 26th 04 09:13 AM
I'm Going To Vote, Are You? Burr Shortwave 28 February 15th 04 11:33 AM
Vote for WX6RST Hans K0HB Policy 11 October 10th 03 11:03 PM