Old October 7th 03, 12:21 AM
Hans K0HB

Default Vote for WX6RST

W6 hams...... put a ham in the statehouse in Sacremento. Vote for
our friend Jim Weir, WX6RST, for Governor.

http://www.smartvoter.org/2003/10/07...e/vote/weir_j/
Old October 7th 03, 12:35 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Hans K0HB" wrote in message
om...
W6 hams...... put a ham in the statehouse in Sacremento. Vote for
our friend Jim Weir, WX6RST, for Governor.

http://www.smartvoter.org/2003/10/07...e/vote/weir_j/

Gosh, I thought ham radio was supposed to be such an added bonus to the
"resume." I don't see a word of it mentioned.

Kim W5TIT

Old October 7th 03, 05:24 AM
KØHB

"Kim W5TIT" wrote:

Gosh, I thought ham radio was supposed to be such
an added bonus to the "resume." I don't see a word of it mentioned.

Huh???? Why would an avocation like amateur radio be mentioned when
running for public office?

I can imagine that such a mention would make sense if he was a candidate for
a job as an engineer or technician at an electronics or communications
oriented business, but as a governor?????? Did K7UGA campaign literature
mention that he was a ham when he was the Republican candidate for President
of the US?

ô¿ô 73, de Hans, K0HB
--
Help support youth involved in Amateur Radio.
http://www.mnyarc.org

Old October 7th 03, 10:50 AM
Kim W5TIT

"KØHB" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Kim W5TIT" wrote:

Gosh, I thought ham radio was supposed to be such
an added bonus to the "resume." I don't see a word of it mentioned.

Huh???? Why would an avocation like amateur radio be mentioned when
running for public office?

I can imagine that such a mention would make sense if he was a candidate

for
a job as an engineer or technician at an electronics or communications
oriented business, but as a governor?????? Did K7UGA campaign literature
mention that he was a ham when he was the Republican candidate for

President
of the US?

ô¿ô 73, de Hans, K0HB
--
Help support youth involved in Amateur Radio.
http://www.mnyarc.org
http://www.k0bsa.org

Hey, I find it interesting that none of those who've touted the "skills" of
ham radio as applicable to goals in life, are even responding to this. I
was "echoing" their belief system.

Kim W5TIT

Old October 7th 03, 01:07 PM
S. Hanrahan

On 7 Oct 2003 00:10:40 GMT, Dick Carroll
wrote:

Aw, Chee.... Jim just blew 3 grand on the filing fee. that woulda
financed a new hamshack!

Yeah, no kiddin.

----
Stacey/AA7YA
Old October 7th 03, 03:42 PM
Hans K0HB

"Kim W5TIT" wrote

Hey, I find it interesting that none of those who've touted the "skills" of
ham radio as applicable to goals in life, are even responding to this. I
was "echoing" their belief system.

Naw Kim, you were just trolling, and not very expertly. Nobody even
bothered to light off the Troll-O-Meter to take a reading.

With all kind wishes,

de Hans, K0HB
Old October 7th 03, 03:55 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message
"KØHB" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Kim W5TIT" wrote:

[...]

Translation; Twit was trying to make a 'funny' and fell on her tit.

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 8th 03, 12:25 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Hans K0HB" wrote in message
om...
"Kim W5TIT" wrote

Hey, I find it interesting that none of those who've touted the "skills"

of
ham radio as applicable to goals in life, are even responding to this.

was "echoing" their belief system.

Naw Kim, you were just trolling, and not very expertly. Nobody even
bothered to light off the Troll-O-Meter to take a reading.

With all kind wishes,

de Hans, K0HB

Welp. Went fishing and got you...but yer easy, Hans.

Kim W5TIT

Old October 8th 03, 12:35 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Dick Carroll" wrote in message
KØHB wrote:
"Kim W5TIT" wrote:

Gosh, I thought ham radio was supposed to be such
an added bonus to the "resume." I don't see a word of it mentioned.

Huh???? Why would an avocation like amateur radio be mentioned when
running for public office?

I can imagine that such a mention would make sense if he was a candidate

for
a job as an engineer or technician at an electronics or communications
oriented business, but as a governor?????? Did K7UGA campaign

literature
mention that he was a ham when he was the Republican candidate for

President
of the US?

You *really* expect she'll know who K7UGA was?

It's easy enough looked up, DICK. By the way, I'd imagine you know all
these folks: http://users.ev1.net/~w5www/famous.html

Kim W5TIT

ONLY A SHORT TIME UNTIL HAMS CAN VOTE FOR KERRY!! Mr Ham Radio General 9 November 1st 04 03:03 AM
ARRL President Wins Third Term on Unanimous Vote Gene Storey Digital 0 January 19th 04 05:36 AM
Vote for WX6RST Hans K0HB General 16 October 10th 03 11:03 PM
Vote for WX6RST Hans K0HB General 0 October 7th 03 12:21 AM
Vote to Impeach the Little Dictator GM General 0 July 2nd 03 11:46 PM