Old July 28th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Dumbasses in California?

How frickin stupid can the journalists of California be? Dumber than a fake
Hispanic?

Ya got a bunch of dumbass *******s floating around in helicopters, trying to get
the best shot of another dumbass ******* involved in a high speed chase and the
dumbass *******s in the helicopters all die?

Best to let the authorities on the ground do their jobs?

Old July 28th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote in
:

How frickin stupid can the journalists of California be? Dumber than a
fake Hispanic?

Ya got a bunch of dumbass *******s floating around in helicopters,
trying to get the best shot of another dumbass ******* involved in a
high speed chase and the dumbass *******s in the helicopters all die?

Best to let the authorities on the ground do their jobs?

Dumb enough to know they were in Arizona.
Old July 28th 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 27, 9:36 pm, toobad wrote:
dxAce wrote :

How frickin stupid can the journalists of California be? Dumber than a
fake Hispanic?

Ya got a bunch of dumbass *******s floating around in helicopters,
trying to get the best shot of another dumbass ******* involved in a
high speed chase and the dumbass *******s in the helicopters all die?

Best to let the authorities on the ground do their jobs?

Dumb enough to know they were in Arizona.

Four die when TV helicopters collide above Arizona
Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:35PM EDT
http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...27517620070727
PHOENIX (Reuters) - Four people were killed on Friday when two
television news helicopters collided in the air over Phoenix while
following a police chase in the Arizona desert city, police and media
reports said.
Old July 28th 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
How frickin stupid can the journalists of California be? Dumber than a fake
Hispanic?

At least that can tell the difference between California,and Arizona...

Which apparently some people can't.

Old July 28th 07, 07:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

PhattyMo wrote:

dxAce wrote:
How frickin stupid can the journalists of California be? Dumber than a fake
Hispanic?

At least that can tell the difference between California,and Arizona...

Which apparently some people can't.

No mistake here, 'tard boy. Simply pointing out the obvious mentality.

Please try to pay attention.

Damn, I wish more of you were better guitarists and DX'ers!

You are forgiven!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 28th 07, 08:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 27, 9:12 pm, dxAce wrote:
How frickin stupid can the journalists of California be? Dumber than a fake
Hispanic?

Ya got a bunch of dumbass *******s floating around in helicopters, trying to get
the best shot of another dumbass ******* involved in a high speed chase and the
dumbass *******s in the helicopters all die?

Best to let the authorities on the ground do their jobs?

well. you need to stop cusin

Old July 28th 07, 08:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 28, 12:05 am, wrote:
On Jul 27, 9:12 pm, dxAce wrote:

How frickin stupid can the journalists of California be? Dumber than a fake
Hispanic?

Ya got a bunch of dumbass *******s floating around in helicopters, trying to get
the best shot of another dumbass ******* involved in a high speed chase and the
dumbass *******s in the helicopters all die?

Best to let the authorities on the ground do their jobs?

well. you need to stop cusin

BBC World {News} on the RadioTB (Ch # 32)
had the story at 12 AM (7:00 UTC) ~ RHF

Old July 28th 07, 08:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

.
(OT) : Four Die when TV Helicopters Collide above Arizona
Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:35PM EDT
http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...27517620070727
PHOENIX (Reuters) - Four people were killed on Friday
when two television news helicopters collided in the air
over Phoenix while following a police chase in the Arizona
desert city, police and media reports said.
.
God Blessing Be Upon the Souls of the Helicopters Crews
and Grant Their Families and Friends Peace and Comfort
at the Tragic Loss of Their Loved Ones - Amen ~ RHF
.

Please try to keep time, and above all, try to pay attention.

I'm thinking at this point that you are more retarded than Cuhulin.

Get a grip, get a radio, get tuned in!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Tell me baby!

Old July 28th 07, 08:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message
How frickin stupid can the journalists of California be? Dumber than a
fake
Hispanic?

Ya got a bunch of dumbass *******s floating around in helicopters, trying
to get
the best shot of another dumbass ******* involved in a high speed chase
and the
dumbass *******s in the helicopters all die?

Best to let the authorities on the ground do their jobs?

What in the hell are you talking about cousin??
You been on the grape squeezing again.

That "Elderberry Wine" gets in your eyes!

Now think about it, get your head together and say after me, "I'm sorry
group" I didn't mean to say anything bad about Californians".
I love them good people out there and my wonderful cousin lives there a lot
of the time!!!!!

Now say it come on, say it!!!

Cousin Burr

FS:BC-684, BC-1335 in California Steve Boatanchors 0 January 21st 07 07:58 PM
BBC reception in California Neil Shortwave 9 November 30th 06 06:56 PM
BPL in California Telamon Shortwave 10 April 30th 06 12:07 AM
BBC reception in California ?? Neil Bell Shortwave 13 August 31st 05 09:45 PM
BPL in California Steven R. Adell - KF2TI Policy 21 July 19th 04 11:47 PM