Old July 28th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Farmer Welfare Payment Data Base

Want to find out how much welfare you are handing out to the farmer
down the road? You know, the guy who is always bitching about "big
gubernit" and "those damned welfare mothers", etc..

Check out http://farm.ewg.org/sites/farm/index.php?key=nosign

Makes for interesting reading if you know any farmers. LOL...

Old July 28th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Be Advise This Is An OFF-TOPIC Post : Farmer Welfare Payment Data Base

On Jul 28, 12:35 pm, wrote:
Want to find out how much welfare you are handing out to the farmer
down the road? You know, the guy who is always bitching about "big
gubernit" and "those damned welfare mothers", etc..

Check outhttp://farm.ewg.org/sites/farm/index.php?key=nosign

Makes for interesting reading if you know any farmers. LOL...

Be Advise This Is An OFF-TOPIC Post :

OH NO DON'T TELL ME ! ! !
That the Democrat Party Controlled US Congress
is Giving Away Our Tax Dollars Again ~ RHF