Old August 10th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Nagasaki

Yawn, somethings never change...

"dxAce" wrote in message
Not long from now, it will be Monday morning, August 9 in Nagasaki, Japan.

/Apply drivel filter/End drivel filter
dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hmm, not much left is there?

Old August 10th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

We turned a LOT of German cities and towns into Rubble and we wiped two
Japanese cities practically off the Map.
Cry me a River.I am not crying at all.They started it, we finished it.
cuhulin

Old August 10th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 8, 11:08 am, dxAce wrote:
Not long from now, it will be Monday morning, August 9 in Nagasaki, Japan.

Let's pause, and remember the time when men were men, and the "Fat Man" flew. A
time when we actually gave our enemies the thumping they so thoroughly
deserved, without endlessly whining about it.

Yes, it will soon be the 62nd Anniversary of the Atomic bombing of Nagasaki.

And, I'm certain it will be mentioned on shortwave, so keep your radio on.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

About - The "Fat Man" Atomic Bomb
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Man

About - The "Little Boy" Atomic Bomb
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy

Neither of which were a Hydrogen Bomb
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_Bomb

things that go bang in the sky - la bomb da ~ RHF
Old August 11th 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Here are some nice images of the powers it took to correct the
Japaneses' defective thinking:

http://images.google.com/images?q=na...ges&ct=tit le

These should stand as a stern reminder to our enemies of our steadfast
commitment to Americans pursuit of freedom.

Give me liberty or give me death ... I would simply prefer the enemies
death.

Regards,
JS
Old August 11th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I reckon I had ''temporairly forgotten'' we firebomed Japan.I didn't
know Japan was dissecting American POWs.Every once in a while I learn
something about World War Two I didn't know before.Over at one of my
other webtv user name thingys, I get Historynet www.historynet.com
email newsletters, I have been reading those email newsletters for over
six years.There is a newsgroup, soc.history.war.world-war-ii
Sometimes I lurk around in there for a while.
cuhulin

Old August 11th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Bataan Death March

I Say, Lets dig them slant eyed chinks up and ZAPP them again! Nazis
too!

I am a crazy auld f....r,,, I believe in Nukeing our enemies.
I was in Nike Nuclear Missiles in 1963.
cuhulin

Old August 11th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Nike Nuclear Missiles
.................................................. .
Ohhhhhhh,,,,,, forrrr the Love of a Girrrrl,,,,,,,,,,,
.................................................. .
That's how/why I wound up in that outfit, (Nike) right after boot
camp.Girlfriend in Saint Louis area.Them ''tails'' will gitcha every
time!
cuhulin

Old August 11th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If we would have fired one of those thangys in anger (Cold War) we would
have probally Zapped the grid.Accidents did happen though.Nike.
cuhulin

Old August 11th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And then that WAF (Women in the Air force),,, WAF means, We All F..K,,,,
gal at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois bet me I couldn't **** my Larry
name in the snow.I showed her!
I HATE snow!!!
cuhulin, Larry