Old August 8th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Nagasaki

Not long from now, it will be Monday morning, August 9 in Nagasaki, Japan.

Let's pause, and remember the time when men were men, and the "Fat Man" flew. A
time when we actually gave our enemies the thumping they so thoroughly
deserved, without endlessly whining about it.

Yes, it will soon be the 62nd Anniversary of the Atomic bombing of Nagasaki.

And, I'm certain it will be mentioned on shortwave, so keep your radio on.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 8th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 8, 1:11 pm, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Not long from now, it will be Monday morning, August 9 in Nagasaki, Japan.

Thursday morning!

Let's pause, and remember the time when men were men, and the "Fat Man" flew. A
time when we actually gave our enemies the thumping they so thoroughly
deserved, without endlessly whining about it.

Yes, it will soon be the 62nd Anniversary of the Atomic bombing of Nagasaki.

And, I'm certain it will be mentioned on shortwave, so keep your radio on.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

We understand, it's your senile dementia. Just a reminder - be sure to
change your adult diapers every 2 hours now instead of the 4 hour
rotation you have been on. Hopefully your bowel/bladder control
problem will improve but, frankly, it won't due to your advancing
age.

Have you picked out the nursing home you will be warehoused in the
near future? Enjoy your twilight years. LOL!!!

Old August 8th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 8, 11:11 am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Not long from now, it will be Monday morning, August 9 in Nagasaki, Japan.

Thursday morning!

Let's pause, and remember the time when men were men, and the "Fat Man" flew. A
time when we actually gave our enemies the thumping they so thoroughly
deserved, without endlessly whining about it.

Yes, it will soon be the 62nd Anniversary of the Atomic bombing of Nagasaki.

And, I'm certain it will be mentioned on shortwave, so keep your radio on.

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

- - - First a RANT
Old August 9th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Japan and the Japanese never Apologized
to China for the Rape of Nanking.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

When will the US apologize for the Rape of Iraq?

..
Japan and the Japanese never Apologized
to the Korean 'Comfort' Women.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women

When will the US apologize for the atrocities in Abu Graib and
Guantanamo? Chemical flashlights shoved into the asses of people taken
off the streets needs SOME sort of apology.

Get your own house in order before you go after the Japanese, hypocrite.

mike

Old August 9th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Dumbass Canuck (was) Nagasaki

I'm a logging camp prostitute II wrote:

RHF wrote:

Japan and the Japanese never Apologized
to China for the Rape of Nanking.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

When will the US apologize for the Rape of Iraq?

When will you apologize for being a dumbass Canuck?

Old August 9th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

.

Japan and the Japanese never Apologized
to the Korean 'Comfort' Women.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women

When will the US apologize for the atrocities in Abu Graib and
Guantanamo? Chemical flashlights shoved into the asses of people taken
off the streets needs SOME sort of apology.

Get your own house in order before you go after the Japanese, hypocrite.

mike

The atrocities you mention will have to wait in line for an apology
behind Dresden (hundreds of thousands of civilians firebombed to their
deaths after the war was decided), behind Vietnam which is still being
poisoned after the US saturated their land with the extreme toxin
Agent Orange (bet you haven't seen the footage of Vietnamese children
born without limbs etc. on US television), behind My Lai where rough
tough US soldiers herded nearly 200 women and children into a ditch
and mowed them down with M-16's and machine guns - gosh let's throw a
another parade for our "heroes"!), behind Palestine who's people are
slaughtered as a matter of course with US made arms, bombs and planes
by US toady Israel (or more accurately, the US is the toady nation of
Israel), behind Cuba whose nation and people have been destroyed by
the vindictive economic warfare waged against it by the US, behind
Iran whose people were forced to endure the terror of the totalitarian
dictatorship of the Shah (who was a CIA puppet they placed into power
their engineered coup), behind...oh hell I don't have the rest of the
night to type so I'll stop there.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology. Tyranny doesn't
apologize. What is really pathetic is Americans think their government
really represents good.

Google "Smedley Butler's War Is A Racket" and in the few minutes it
takes you to read it you will know more about American history than
99% of Americans. Like I said, truly pathetic.

Old August 9th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Japan and the Japanese never Apologized
to China for the Rape of Nanking.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

When will the US apologize for the Rape of Iraq?

When will you apologize for being a dumbass Canuck?

Typical moron response. Name calling because you can't refute the
charge with facts. You are the reason the world hates Americans - FAT
STUPID IGNORANT ARROGANT HYPOCRITICAL and CLUELESS. Do the world a
favor and die soon Mr. Geriatric Parasite.

Old August 9th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Like the old saying goes,,, WAR IS HELL!
That Dresden firebombing thingy, I think I seem to remember some Brits
were in on that too.I wouldn't doubt at all, so were some Canadians.
www.devilfinder.com The firebombing of Dresden Germany World War Two.

I was one month old when we Declared WAR on the Nips and the Nazis.Don't
tell me I need to apologize to anybody! In my job as an Ammo Humper in
Vietnam, I know I helped kill some Vietcong.Over there, you couldn't
tell the Vietcong from the friendlies.Hell NO! I don't apologize!
cuhulin