Old August 14th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 90.7 Tijuana/Chula Vista Changing Frequency to 104.7

RHF wrote:

On Aug 13, 8:15 pm, American Insurgent wrote:
On Aug 12, 12:22 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

"David" wrote in message

.. .

http://www.xlnc1.org/newsletter.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XHLNC-FM

The fact is that XHLNC is operating legally per US law and FCC
regulations... KPFK has no claim to protection in San Diego.

Border stations have always been a gray area. Mexico has never been
very keen on FCC style radio regulations, and since the border
stations are a long ways away from Mexico City, they do whatever they
want. In the 1930s MW border stations operated with hair curling
wattage levels. In one case, a border station regularly blew away
Philadelphia's KYW at night. After WW2, the border blasters mostly
shut down. Today, border radio is mostly a problem in California and
Texas's Rio Grande Valley, the only places with significant numbers of
people living on the line. Stations regularly set up antennas in
Mexico and broadcast in English. They're effectively beyond any
regulation-the Mexicans don't care, and the US can't touch them. If
Pacifica Radio wants to get out of XHLNC's shadow, I would suggest
they move. But practical solutions are beyond libs, they'd rather
whine.

XERB-AM : The Mighty 1090 kHz use to claim that they
had 50 KW over Los Angeles - Which meant that they
were putting out a lot more down in Mexico. ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XERB-AM

Mexico, like Edweenie, can make all the claims they want.

Edweenie has claimed that he/she/it actually owned radio stations in Ecuador.
However, there is no documentation to prove that.

He/she/it has claimed to have had an Amateur Radio License in Ecuador. However
there is no documentation to prove that.

At age 55 or so, he/she/it decided to become the fake Hispanic, 'Eduardo'.
He/she/it discovered around that time that he/she/it could check a box on the
census form, and voila, he/she/it is Hispanic.

Previous to the year 2000 there is no evidence what so ever of he/she/it using
the name 'Eduardo', nor is there ANY existence of the name David 'Eduardo'
Frackelton Gleason on ANY official documents, contrary to ANYTHING he/she/it
will try and tell you.

He/she/it has had trouble with the truth, and reality, ever since he/she/it was
a young lad/or little girl, and this is just the latest manifestation of the
problem.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

.
.
. .

Old August 14th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

And then you can start some radio stations which you can claim to "own",
even
though they are not really in your name!

I was the only shareholder of Radio Musical, Cia. Ltda. which had many radio
stations. Call the commercial attaché of the US Embassy in Quito and have
them look it up.

Old August 14th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 13, 8:15 pm, American Insurgent wrote:
On Aug 12, 12:22 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

"David" wrote in message

.. .

[...]

The are 50 kw in two lobes, so they actually behave like about 100 kw over
LA. Same facility that they had in the 60's and 70's, in fact.

Old August 14th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"John Smith I" wrote in message
American Insurgent wrote:

From your text, perhaps a solution is suggested; simply move Pacifica
Radio across the border, pump the output to 100KW+ and live happily ever
after ...

It already is 100 kw, grandfathered on Mt. Wilson.

Old August 14th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Edweenie has claimed that he/she/it actually owned radio stations in
Ecuador.
However, there is no documentation to prove that.

I can give you the addresses of many people who worked with me... and who
know I owned stations in Ecuador, starting with Jaime Nebot, the mayor of
Guayaquil today...

The rest of the crap you posted is similarly incorrect, starting with the
fact that in 1980 and 1990, the census taker filled in the form, not the
respondent.

Old August 14th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David "I'm a fraudulent little SOB, posing as Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

And then you can start some radio stations which you can claim to "own",
even
though they are not really in your name!

I was the only shareholder of Radio Musical, Cia. Ltda. which had many radio
stations. Call the commercial attaché of the US Embassy in Quito and have
them look it up.

They'll look it up, but none were in your name, isn't that correct, little girl?

Amateur license?

I'm LMFAO little girl.

Old August 14th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Edweenie has claimed that he/she/it actually owned radio stations in
Ecuador.
However, there is no documentation to prove that.

I can give you the addresses of many people who worked with me... and who
know I owned stations in Ecuador, starting with Jaime Nebot, the mayor of
Guayaquil today...

The rest of the crap you posted is similarly incorrect, starting with the
fact that in 1980 and 1990, the census taker filled in the form, not the
respondent.

Blow it out your prancer ass, fraud.

Old August 14th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Edweenie has claimed that he/she/it actually owned radio stations in
Ecuador.
However, there is no documentation to prove that.

I can give you the addresses of many people who worked with me... and who
know I owned stations in Ecuador, starting with Jaime Nebot, the mayor of
Guayaquil today...

You owned jack, boy... none were in your name... and they tossed your prancer
ass outta the country, did they not?

Smart move on their part.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 14th 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

It already is 100 kw, grandfathered on Mt. Wilson.

Yeah, well, I like the sound of 250KW+ better anyway!

JS
Old August 14th 07, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Edweenie has claimed that he/she/it actually owned radio stations in
Ecuador.
However, there is no documentation to prove that.

I can give you the addresses of many people who worked with me... and who
know I owned stations in Ecuador, starting with Jaime Nebot, the mayor of
Guayaquil today...

You owned jack, boy... none were in your name... and they tossed your
prancer
ass outta the country, did they not?

I left under threat of death because one of my radio stations took an
opposition point of view to the military government; my colleague at El
Tiempo newspaper was killed.

DLPORTIO for Vista SMØIMJ Equipment 1 August 19th 07 07:00 PM
The Dutch shortwave pirate Alfa Lima International is changing frequency. sw monitor Shortwave 0 December 3rd 05 01:47 PM
XHHIT 95.3 Tecate/Tijuana now broadcasts online fredtv Broadcasting 0 May 4th 05 08:01 PM
Frequency Request (Chula Vista) KK Scanner 0 February 22nd 05 12:11 AM
Changing design frequency of K2RIW 432 MHz yagi [email protected] Antenna 7 December 9th 04 01:42 AM