Old August 14th 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 90.7 Tijuana/Chula Vista Changing Frequency to 104.7

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Edweenie has claimed that he/she/it actually owned radio stations in
Ecuador.
However, there is no documentation to prove that.

I can give you the addresses of many people who worked with me... and who
know I owned stations in Ecuador, starting with Jaime Nebot, the mayor of
Guayaquil today...

I can give you the addresses of many people who will swear that I'm the King of
Andorra...

I'm still LMFAO at you, fraud boy!

Old August 14th 07, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Edweenie has claimed that he/she/it actually owned radio stations in
Ecuador.
However, there is no documentation to prove that.

I can give you the addresses of many people who worked with me... and who
know I owned stations in Ecuador, starting with Jaime Nebot, the mayor of
Guayaquil today...

You owned jack, boy... none were in your name... and they tossed your
prancer
ass outta the country, did they not?

I left under threat of death because one of my radio stations took an
opposition point of view to the military government; my colleague at El
Tiempo newspaper was killed.

They were not YOUR radio stations!

Old August 14th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Edweenie has claimed that he/she/it actually owned radio stations in
Ecuador.
However, there is no documentation to prove that.

I can give you the addresses of many people who worked with me... and who
know I owned stations in Ecuador, starting with Jaime Nebot, the mayor of
Guayaquil today...

You owned jack, boy... none were in your name... and they tossed your
prancer
ass outta the country, did they not?

I left under threat of death because one of my radio stations took an
opposition point of view to the military government; my colleague at El
Tiempo newspaper was killed.

Best you run along and get Hose-A or Hose-B to get you some fake papers.

Old August 14th 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

To double their range they would have to go to 500KW. 250KW is barely over
3dB of gain...

Yes, but, you need not worry about xmitting the signal south; you would
use a directional antenna aimed at the good ole US of A.

250+KW would do it ...

Regards,
JS
Old August 14th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David "I pose as 'Eduardo' because I'm retarded, and couldn't come up with any
other shtick" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Edweenie has claimed that he/she/it actually owned radio stations in
Ecuador.
However, there is no documentation to prove that.

I can give you the addresses of many people who worked with me... and who
know I owned stations in Ecuador, starting with Jaime Nebot, the mayor of
Guayaquil today...

You owned jack, boy... none were in your name... and they tossed your
prancer
ass outta the country, did they not?

I left under threat of death because one of my radio stations took an
opposition point of view to the military government; my colleague at El
Tiempo newspaper was killed.

I'm sorry your lover was killed. That must've hurt.

Old August 14th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"John Smith I" wrote in message
Brenda Ann wrote:

To double their range they would have to go to 500KW. 250KW is barely
over 3dB of gain...

Yes, but, you need not worry about xmitting the signal south; you would
use a directional antenna aimed at the good ole US of A.

250+KW would do it ...

Regards,
JS

Antenna gain is already factored into the EIRP of the station (and that
100,000 watts is EIRP, not actual power. Most 100KW plants actually run
about 25-27KW into a gain antenna. Saves power consumption and they still
get the equivalent range of a full 100KW transmitter.

Old August 15th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

Antenna gain is already factored into the EIRP of the station (and that
100,000 watts is EIRP, not actual power. Most 100KW plants actually run
about 25-27KW into a gain antenna. Saves power consumption and they still
get the equivalent range of a full 100KW transmitter.

If I'd meant effective radiated power, I'd have mentioned it; I am
talking 250KW right off the plates of the finals ...

Regards,
JS
Old August 15th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

I left under threat of death because one of my radio stations took an
opposition point of view to the military government; my colleague at El
Tiempo newspaper was killed.

They were not YOUR radio stations!

Actually, they were. The were licensed to a variety of companies, held by
Radio Musical, Cia. Ltda., of which I was the sole shareholder.

Stations
Radio Musical 570 & FM
Radio Fiesta 590 & FM
Canal Tropical 805 & FM
Teleonda Musical 95.1
Sonora Musical 95.7
ecos de la Montaña 660

All Quito.

In Ambato, Radio Musical 1480
In Bahía de Caraquez Radio Musical 1170
In Cuenca Radio Alfa Musical 1140

In Gyuayaquil Radio Carrousel 660 (Partnership with Lcdo. Jaime Nebot
Velasco)

That is 12 stations 100% owned, and one in a partnership.

Old August 15th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

other shtick" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

Perhaps, but NOTHING was in your name, isn't that correct?

You were lucky to have mommy sending you 45's, hoping you'd stay out of the
country, and not be spoiling her little social scene!

Continue to prance!

Old August 15th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

That is 12 stations 100% owned, and one in a partnership.

Perhaps, but NOTHING was in your name, isn't that correct?

Yes, the shares of the holding company.

You were lucky to have mommy sending you 45's, hoping you'd stay out of
the
country, and not be spoiling her little social scene!

She loved contributing to the success of the stations.

DLPORTIO for Vista SMØIMJ Equipment 1 August 19th 07 07:00 PM
The Dutch shortwave pirate Alfa Lima International is changing frequency. sw monitor Shortwave 0 December 3rd 05 01:47 PM
XHHIT 95.3 Tecate/Tijuana now broadcasts online fredtv Broadcasting 0 May 4th 05 08:01 PM
Frequency Request (Chula Vista) KK Scanner 0 February 22nd 05 12:11 AM
Changing design frequency of K2RIW 432 MHz yagi [email protected] Antenna 7 December 9th 04 01:42 AM