Old August 15th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 90.7 Tijuana/Chula Vista Changing Frequency to 104.7

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

That is 12 stations 100% owned, and one in a partnership.

Perhaps, but NOTHING was in your name, isn't that correct?

Yes, the shares of the holding company.

Uh-Huh

You were lucky to have mommy sending you 45's, hoping you'd stay out of
the
country, and not be spoiling her little social scene!

She loved contributing to the success of the stations.\

I think she was more interested in keeping your dumbass away from Cleveland at
the time!

Old August 15th 07, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 14, 5:28 am, dxAce wrote:
David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Edweenie has claimed that he/she/it actually owned radio stations in
Ecuador.
However, there is no documentation to prove that.

I can give you the addresses of many people who worked with me... and who
know I owned stations in Ecuador, starting with Jaime Nebot, the mayor of
Guayaquil today...

I can give you the addresses of many people who will swear that I'm the King of
Andorra...

I'm still LMFAO at you, fraud boy!

All Hail The Great DX King of Andorra ! ) ~ RHF
Old August 16th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

I can give you the addresses of many people who will swear that I'm the King of
Andorra...

King of Andorra? I didn't know excrement was called Andorra by the
Miami. Thanks, your Aceholiness.

mike
Old August 16th 07, 10:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

I can give you the addresses of many people who will swear that I'm the King of
Andorra...

King of Andorra? I didn't know excrement was called Andorra by the
Miami. Thanks, your Aceholiness.

As I recall, excrement was called Canuck.

Old August 17th 07, 09:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

dxAdamandSteve wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

I can give you the addresses of many people who will swear that I'm the King of
Andorra...
King of Andorra? I didn't know excrement was called Andorra by the
Miami. Thanks, your Aceholiness.

As I recall, excrement was called Canuck.

Excrement applies to fake Miami such as yourself.

Nah, it's you Canucks.

DLPORTIO for Vista SMØIMJ Equipment 1 August 19th 07 07:00 PM
The Dutch shortwave pirate Alfa Lima International is changing frequency. sw monitor Shortwave 0 December 3rd 05 01:47 PM
XHHIT 95.3 Tecate/Tijuana now broadcasts online fredtv Broadcasting 0 May 4th 05 08:01 PM
Frequency Request (Chula Vista) KK Scanner 0 February 22nd 05 12:11 AM
Changing design frequency of K2RIW 432 MHz yagi [email protected] Antenna 7 December 9th 04 01:42 AM