Old September 1st 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ibiquity's "Gag Order" on engineers

"Telamon" wrote in message

The only thing Eduardo knows how to engineer is BS.

Amusing coming from someone who never could distinguish between a receivable
and a listenable signal.

Old September 1st 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David "I can't help it, I'm a fake Hispanic and I have no connection with reality
whatsoever, so I pose as 'Eduardo'", wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

The only thing Eduardo knows how to engineer is BS.

Amusing coming from someone who never could distinguish between a receivable
and a listenable signal.

You're amusing since you can't distinguish fact from fantasy!

Old September 2nd 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

The only thing Eduardo knows how to engineer is BS.

Amusing coming from someone who never could distinguish between a receivable
and a listenable signal.

Say, Edweena, could you possibly fill in the folks here on that bathroom tapping
code? Many might be familiar with Morse and some of its variations, but this one
seems to be fairly new.

And, did you ever meet Larry?

Old September 2nd 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
..
.

The only thing Eduardo knows how to engineer is BS.

Amusing coming from someone who never could distinguish between a
receivable and a listenable signal.

Say, Edweena, could you possibly fill in the folks here on that
bathroom tapping code? Many might be familiar with Morse and some of
its variations, but this one seems to be fairly new.

And, did you ever meet Larry?

Edweena does not know fact from fiction. In his mind they are one in
the same. Either way I'm sure he enjoyed the encounter.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 2nd 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
..
.

The only thing Eduardo knows how to engineer is BS.

Amusing coming from someone who never could distinguish between a
receivable and a listenable signal.

Say, Edweena, could you possibly fill in the folks here on that
bathroom tapping code? Many might be familiar with Morse and some of
its variations, but this one seems to be fairly new.

And, did you ever meet Larry?

Edweena does not know fact from fiction. In his mind they are one in
the same. Either way I'm sure he enjoyed the encounter.

You and dxAss make a nice couple. Neither of you is able to distinguish real
world radio listening from DX and both believe the bearer of sad tidings...
is crazy.

Old September 2nd 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

The only thing Eduardo knows how to engineer is BS.

Amusing coming from someone who never could distinguish between a
receivable
and a listenable signal.

Say, Edweena, could you possibly fill in the folks here on that bathroom
tapping
code? Many might be familiar with Morse and some of its variations, but
this one
seems to be fairly new.

I really find it strange that once you run out of ethnic insults (Canadians,
Hispanics, etc.) you focus in on all things anal better than a paparazzi
with a telephoto lens. I suppose this lends support to the general belief
that the greatest homophobes are closeted gays. Al que le caiga el sayo, que
se lo ponga.