Old September 25th 07, 11:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DX Steve

I lost your email address, send me an email, please.

How's the DXing? (radio content)

Burr

Old September 25th 07, 11:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

I lost your email address, send me an email, please.

How's the DXing? (radio content)

Mucho static!

Check your mailbox, I don't fill out forms!

Old September 26th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 25, 5:18 am, "Burr" wrote:
I lost your email address, send me an email, please.

Steven R. Lare, 824 West 25th St., Holland, MI 49423

A little birdie was heard singing that the cyber tough guy might be
having surprise visitors one day. For a cup of coffee of course.

Old September 26th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Couple of hours ago, skinny twin sister, she said to me, Your yard looks
like s..t, sir! (she was in her kitchen, she said, look at the new
kitchen floor I put down) Then she called me a dumbass at the same time
she was dialing her cell phone she always keeps glued to her ear.I was
over there because one of those boys she pays to mow her yard, he was in
my front yard, running her gas engine weed trimmer.What if he fell down
on that gas engine weed trimmer? his parents would be wanting to sue me!
She said they were bored and looking for something to do.I don't run
some kind of an entertainment place over here.My yard is my yard, I will
mow my yard when I feel like it.I didn't tell her so, but when she is
working at that Shell Ram Powell off shore oil rig (two weeks on, two
weeks off) 80 miles South of Mobile,Alabama, she might as well get
somebody else to step over there to her snail mail box by the side of
the road and get her snail mail and hold it for her untill she gets
back.Last week, she said she is going to sell her house (next door to
me) and move back to Galveston,Texas, probally in December of this
year.(somewhere near Galveston, the place has a spanish looking name) As
far as I am concerned, she can't move back to Texas fast enough!
cuhulin

Old September 26th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 25, 6:31 pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 25, 5:18 am, "Burr" wrote:
I lost your email address, send me an email, please.

Steven R. Lare, 824 West 25th St., Holland, MI 49423

A little birdie was heard singing that the cyber tough guy might be
having surprise visitors one day. For a cup of coffee of course.

Yeah, stop on by!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Who me? No thanks, I can't stand the smell of dirty diapers. However
I'm sure their are many others who will gladly take you up on your
offer. Good luck.