Old October 2nd 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD / IBOC

The Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club fully supports hybrid
digital or in-band on-channel broadcasting.

Letters composed on official GLT stationery have been sent to over 200
general managers of radio stations in major markets throughout the
United States. More letters will be sent as funds allow.

My constituency will not be bullied into silence by the noisy minority
in this newsgroup.

A.W.S.
President
G.L.T. Shortwave Club

Old October 2nd 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 1, 11:16?pm, wrote:
The Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club fully supports hybrid
digital or in-band on-channel broadcasting.

Letters composed on official GLT stationery have been sent to over 200
general managers of radio stations in major markets throughout the
United States. More letters will be sent as funds allow.

My constituency will not be bullied into silence by the noisy minority
in this newsgroup.

A.W.S.
President
G.L.T. Shortwave Club

Oh, I am soooooooooooooooo scared! Yea Bud, I'm sure they will listen
to a Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club! LOL!

Old October 2nd 07, 09:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

--
William Smith
Indiana

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 1, 11:16?pm, wrote:
The Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club fully supports hybrid
digital or in-band on-channel broadcasting.

Letters composed on official GLT stationery have been sent to over 200
general managers of radio stations in major markets throughout the
United States. More letters will be sent as funds allow.

My constituency will not be bullied into silence by the noisy minority
in this newsgroup.

A.W.S.
President
G.L.T. Shortwave Club

Oh, I am soooooooooooooooo scared! Yea Bud, I'm sure they will listen
to a Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club! LOL!

He might hit you with his purse. Better watch it, hahaha.

Old October 3rd 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 2, 3:23 am, "Billy Smith" wrote:
wrote in message
On Oct 1, 11:16?pm, wrote:

TheGay,Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club fully supports hybrid
digital or in-band on-channel broadcasting.

Oh, I am soooooooooooooooo scared! Yea Bud, I'm sure they will listen
to aGay,Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club! LOL!

He might hit you with his purse. Better watch it, hahaha.

You people are no better than racists. Do you wear your KKK sheets
while listening to skywave, and then celebrate by going-out and
beating-up a gay man until he's a bloody mess?

You close-minded, hateful *******s disgust me.

Old October 3rd 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
On Oct 1, 11:16?pm, wrote:

TheGay,Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club fully supports hybrid
digital or in-band on-channel broadcasting.

Oh, I am soooooooooooooooo scared! Yea Bud, I'm sure they will listen
to aGay,Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club! LOL!

He might hit you with his purse. Better watch it, hahaha.

You people are no better than racists. Do you wear your KKK sheets
while listening to skywave, and then celebrate by going-out and
beating-up a gay man until he's a bloody mess?

You close-minded, hateful *******s disgust me.

Turn that frown upside down!

Old October 3rd 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,ba.broadcast

On Oct 1, 10:16 pm, wrote:

TheGay,Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club fully
supports hybrid digital or in-band on-channel broadcasting.

Letters composed on official GLT stationery have been sent to over 200
general managers of radio stations in major markets throughout the
United States. More letters will be sent as funds allow.
A.W.S.
President
G.L.T. Shortwave Club

Have you listened to "Pride Radio"? It plays a lot of self-described
"gay-friendly" music and bands. Try it he

http://www.clearchannelmusic.com/formatlab/
or if that doesn't work:
http://www.clearchannelmusic.com/hdradio/

Old October 3rd 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car
RHF RHF is offline

-
- http://www.clearchannelmusic.com/formatlab/
- or if that doesn't work:
- http://www.clearchannelmusic.com/hdradio/

NO !

Might give the "Smooth Jazz" (CH 402) a try.
Contemporary, instrumental, vocal Jazz with new age music.

~ RHF

Old October 4th 07, 06:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car

Vooooooooomit! Try slacker.com, pandora.com, or last.fm instead for
your "personalized" music experience!

I hate Ibiquity IBOC and I hope it dies.

Old October 4th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 3, 7:07 am,
You people are no better than racists. Do you wear your KKK sheets
while listening to skywave, and then celebrate by going-out and
beating-up a gay man until he's a bloody mess?

You close-minded, hateful *******s disgust me.

Thank you for your moral support. I have grown so used to being
attacked and ridiculed that it no longer bothers me. I regularly
receive death threats from members of the shortwave newsgroup.

Generally speaking, the demographic here is that of a generation born
when ignorance and intolerance were the rule and any one different
from them are demonized. Exhibiting no capacity for growth, they pass
along their cultural wasteland to each succeeding generation because,
unfortunately, they breed.

It is no mystery why the radio hobby is dying a slow death. It is
dominated by dinosaurs that make anyone who doesn't share their
particular viewpoints and prejudices unwelcome.

Instead of encouraging my efforts to bring folks into the shortwave
hobby they use their time and energy to ridicule me.

I've stopped counting the number of people I've encouraged to learn
more about the shortwave hobby by reading this newsgroup only to be
told that they are turned off by what they've seen here.
And that is the saddest part of all.

A.W.S.
President
GLT Shortwave Club

Old October 4th 07, 11:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car

On Oct 3, 3:44 pm, SFTV_troy wrote:
On Oct 1, 10:16 pm, wrote:

TheGay,Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club fully
supports hybrid digital or in-band on-channel broadcasting.

Letters composed on official GLT stationery have been sent to over 200
general managers of radio stations in major markets throughout the
United States. More letters will be sent as funds allow.
A.W.S.
President
G.L.T. Shortwave Club

Have you listened to "Pride Radio"? It plays a lot of self-described
"gay-friendly" music and bands. Try it he

http://www.clearchannelmusic.com/formatlab/
or if that doesn't work:http://www.clearchannelmusic.com/hdradio/

vomit.

Eye-On-IBOC - Looking for Information about IBOC and HD Radio RHF Shortwave 1 March 2nd 08 04:41 AM
IBOC Radio Guy Broadcasting 0 January 22nd 06 01:49 AM
IBOC Ron Hardin Shortwave 17 January 20th 06 12:43 AM
IBOC Ron Hardin Broadcasting 0 January 16th 06 08:10 AM
Here comes IBOC Larry Ozarow Shortwave 4 December 25th 03 08:13 PM