Old October 5th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default GE SR ll antenna replacement

Hi Guy's, wasen't sure where to put this post but I did some googling
and found some old posts here regarding the GE SR ll.

I need to find someone that has a SR junker, I need the whole
telescopic assembly even if the rod is bent, no problem as mine is
still straight. I really just need the part that the rod fits into,
but the whole assembly would be great. I checked Radio Shack, no dice.
To remove the antenna just the one screw in the back where it says
antenna, needs to be removed, and the antenna assembly pulls right
out, no wires to worry about.

please advise

Gary KY8M

Old October 6th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Thanks Rachael, I just emailed them, are you sure they carry what I am
looking for. You sound pretty confident.

Old October 6th 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

They carry replacement telescoping antennae; I've purchased several of their
72" antennae as replacements on my receivers & improved reception

oups.com...