Old October 30th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Here's to you, Eduardo!

From Taylor on Radio-Info today:

"A survivalist mentality"?

"It's like many radio management people are trying to hang on, until
they can get out."
I've written before about this dangerous mindset - where even some
very senior guys are thinking in their heads "just give me two more
good years, and I'm out, and to heck with the future." Now out of
nowhere, I get this strong letter from Mike Buxser, the VP/Market
Manager at West Virginia Radio Corporation in Charleston. Mike says
"after attending the NAB in Charlotte, I'm really concerned about the
future of our business, and it's not because of external forces. It's
the internal forces. The demise of radio is preached much more by
radio people than by others. After listening to several doom-and-
gloomers at the convention I thought, what's with these people?
There's an almost survivalist mentality, like they are circling the
wagons and trying to hang on until they can get out." Mike says he
experienced that vibe at a previous job situation, and was even
thinking about whether he wanted to stay in the business. Now he says
"we need leaders in this industry who want to be in it and are meeting
the new challenges with an eye to today and the future. Vision,
enthusiasm and pride are keys to our future. Frankly, I didn't
experience a lot of that in Charlotte. It dawned on me that, in the
words of the old Pogo comic strip, 'We have met the enemy, and he is
us.'"

Radio is dying, buddy - HD Radio isn't going to save it, just destroy
it faster!

Old November 1st 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Oct 31, 3:50?pm, "kb9rqz" wrote:
"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

ups.com...

From Taylor on Radio-Info today:

[...]

peter piker peckd a pick of pekerd punce

http://markcmorganusenetmoron.blogspot.com/

http://ipunce.blogspot.com/

http://www.gavmorgan.blogspot.com/

http://kd8ctl.blogspot.com/

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scr...0****%20up.jpg

Old November 1st 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get a life

On Oct 31, 11:10?pm, "konstans" wrote:
"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

oups.com... On Oct 31, 3:50?pm, "kb9rqz" wrote:
"IBOCcrock"

responding to the troling forgers

http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scr...0****%20up.jpg

Old November 1st 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get kelp

On Nov 1, 11:48?am, wrote:
On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:56:33 -0400, "kb9rqz"
wrote:

you ever going to come up with should accurate ?

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but google

posts from these sorucees are fakes
but till at least terranews is back running well I might use anyserver that comes to hand

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scr...0****%20up.jpg

Old November 1st 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Nov 1, 10:54?am, "kb9rqz" wrote:
"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

oups.com...

roups.com...

--

http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scr...rop/Shut%20the...

http://iboccrock.justgotowned.com/

http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scr...0****%20up.jpg

Old November 2nd 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get bent kb9rqz

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 31, 11:11?pm, wrote:
On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 00:10:14 -0400, "konstans"
wrote:

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
roups.com...

http://i11.tinypic.com/62xbaet.jpg

http://markcmorganusenetmoron.blogspot.com/

http://ipunce.blogspot.com/

http://www.gavmorgan.blogspot.com/

http://kd8ctl.blogspot.com/

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I think I found Eduardo Brenda Ann Shortwave 12 July 26th 07 09:42 PM
For David Eduardo download.com Shortwave 18 April 10th 07 02:57 AM
Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out ! [email protected] Shortwave 56 April 1st 07 01:25 PM
David Eduardo Brian Hill Shortwave 1 March 30th 07 05:04 PM
Does Eduardo... dxAce Shortwave 9 February 28th 07 12:52 AM